Christening Pics if anyone is interested....

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
I posted an album in picture trail with a few pics from Joey's Christening party today if anyone wants to see....:+

Wendy,

I love your pictures!!!!
How could Joey be that big already???????
You look beautiful, are you feeling better??

Hi Wendy,

Gee, I hope you're feeling better. You must be exhausted what with the christening on top of not feeling well. You look fantastic in the pictures and Joey is so adorable.:+ I hope you have a chance to get some good rest tonight.;)

Michele

Wendy thanks for sharing Joey's pics. They are so cute. Love the dog licking the toes. He has such a huge grin makes me want to smile.
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Nice pics Wendy-you look great and congrats on your weight loss-you'll reach your goal in no time.

I can't believe how big Joey is getting-it seems like you just had him! I know I've told you before but his eyes are just absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing,

Thank you everyone. You are all so kind. :)

I am still feeling the affects of the cold but I was able to pretty much ignore it while I had to...Once I got home though I suddenly felt awful...I SHOULD be in bed but I'm still reeling from the day's events so I need to unwind a bit first.

Wendy - great pictures! Clyde looks like he loves Joey as much as everyone else! Thanks for sharing! :)

Jo

You are so funny- IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. LOL! :p

Very cute, just as I expected! You all clean up pretty good! Was Clyde sorry to miss the affair?

Wendy,

Congratulations to Joey on his baptism! You all look very happy, and Joey just looks so healthy!!! He's grown soooo much in his first 4 months! Good work, Mom!!

Sandra

Wendy,

Your pictures are so sweet! He's a little doll. What a happy baby! I was just working on my little guy's scrapbook (he's 2) and I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short time! You look like you're enjoying every minute with him! Good for you!

Thanks for sharing!

Dallas

Aw Wendy! he is so adorable!!!! and Sandra is right! he is growing so fast:) What a blessing huh? ;-) Thanks for sharing the pics. any cake left?}( :9

jes

Wendy, I checked out your pics & he is indeed a beautiful little boy. He looks too sweet. You are a very lucky mom.

Marla

Wendy, I checked out your pics & he is indeed a beautiful little boy. He looks too sweet. You are a very lucky mom.

Marla

Wendy ~

Thanks for posting the pics! Joey is sooooo cute! (Didn't have to tell you that, tho!) ....reminds me of how fast they grew.

Thanks for sharing!

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Wendy - awesome pictures! You look beautiful and Joey is SUCH an adorable baby! Oh...and cousin Lee is a hottie!!! :p

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.