Chris, teeny weeny semi-complaint :-)

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hey, overworked but deeply appreciated Cute Genius Guy,

Having successfully re-introduced myself as Kathy S. (and thank you SO much), I couldn't help but notice that we ex-Charter Members are now, um, Senior Members.

As an involuntary AARP'er, I have to tell ya that I like "Charter Member" WAY WAY WAY better, buddy. :p

So, hey Kathy, how'd ya finally get your password reset. I've tried adding the email address to my contacts and it still didn't work :(

yes yes i am only 30(just newly turned thank you) so i am FAR from senior anything except when i was in high school LOL.

just picking on ya though. i hope all our little buggies are getting worked out b/c i think this forum could be big!

kassia

Speak for yourselves...it's been a long time since I've been called Junior...I view it as a compliment!

Hey Catherine!

Well, I confess I had a little help. I was e-mailing about Road Trip stuff with Cathe's staff and BEGGED them to go ask Chris to help me. I was pretty shameless. :D He was kind enough to tell them what I WOULD have been e-mailed, if I'd ever GOTTEN the e-mail about resetting the password.

Jerry!

Jerry, you just wait til you're involuntarily TAGGED "Senior" -- I will have NO sympathy for you, my friend.

This keeps happening to me -- first AARP, now the Cathe Nation.......:mad: :D

Hey Catherine!

Well, I confess I had a little help. I was e-mailing about Road Trip stuff with Cathe's staff and BEGGED them to go ask Chris to help me. I was pretty shameless. :D He was kind enough to tell them what I WOULD have been e-mailed, if I'd ever GOTTEN the e-mail about resetting the password.

So Miss Kathy --- do you think if we alllllll come begging to Chris this weekend he can help us all get our identity back? I miss myself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.