Choosing a New Rotation

Hey, Ladies!

I am trying to choose between two rotations for the next four weeks. I'm having a hard time picking between the January rotation from this year (Let's Work - 90 minute heavy cardio) and the August rotation from last year (Bootcamp). Does anyone have any advice / results that you could share? I was wondering if the 90 minute cardio was effective or if it was too much.

Thanks for your time and help! It's always a tough decision for me on which rotation to choose. There are so many that look fun!

:)
Mel

I haven't done the Bootcamp rotation but I did the Jan. 06 rotation, and all I can say is "wow!". That one kicked my butt -- I lost 1 dress size and made huge gains in cardio capacity. I plan to do that one again the next time I hit a plateau. I highly recommend it.

Good luck!

Mel

Mel,
Thanks for the help! Did doing that much cardio have any negative effects on muscle strength/definition at all? I spent the last two months building muscle through two separate rotations (one for upper body and one for lower) and I am looking now to lean out some, but not lose those gains I have made. I'd like to just lose that last bit of fat layer...

Congratulations on the weight loss! That's great!
Mel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.