Chin-up bar - P90X

Jenniferlove

Cathlete
I just saw that Beach Body has items on sale this week only and one of them is the P90X chin-up bar; I have that bar and love it.

It's 33% off, $39.95.

Thought I would pass it along for those of you who are interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to point out that the step platform with 4 risers is also on that same sale for $60.

Jennifer, what makes the P90x bar better than the Iron Gym one?

I was not familiar with the Iron Gym one until I just checked it out -- they look alike! They both multiple hand positions and the ability to loop an assistance strap (band) but it looks like Iron Gym doesn't need to be screwed into the wall at all.

The P90X does need have a base mount that is screwed above the frame inside the room and the unit hooks under the frame to attach into the mount; the unit can also be unhooked from the mount so the door can still be closed.

I like the security of the mount but since I haven't tried the Iron Gym I honestly can't say which is better.

I wanted to point out that the step platform with 4 risers is also on that same sale for $60.

Jennifer, what makes the P90x bar better than the Iron Gym one?

To specify, the Iron Gym Extreme Total Upper Body is the one that looks like P90X; not the regular IG.

Bayerngirl,
I am not a beach body coach but I definitely will post as soon as I see sales. Bummer that they ran out of Brazil butt lift!

Bayerngirl,
I am not a beach body coach but I definitely will post as soon as I see sales. Bummer that they ran out of Brazil butt lift!

Thanks Jennifer! I have the org.Brazil Butt Lift (which I love) but not the Masters. I think it was only like $29:eek: Pretty cheap! It seems like I always miss out on those sales:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.