chicago chicago chicago

it appears that three in not sufficient because everyone seems to be talking about all of the great food and only on person has responded to the actual question

>I think Carole is just saying that it's not necessary to make
>three threads about the same topic.
>

Perhaps that's because you haven't been back to interact with anyone, and your original intent is unclear. Are you looking for people in the Chicago area to hang out with? Are you looking for activities in the the Chicago area?

none of the threads say anything about hanging out, not one of them....all of the threads are very specific..i havent been back to interact because i dont want to discuss the best place for pizza and if you noticed most of the people that are responding are not in chicago, they use to be in chicago and they all seem to have a very clear memory of all of the best places to eat in chicago! im not looking for a tour guide of all the best places to eat in chicago!

Ahem. Didn't you folks read that the author of this thread does not wish to discuss pizza? I think we should respect her wishes, since she is clearly trying to embark on a healthy lifestyle.

Personally, I'm shocked that so much pizza discussion has taken place without mentioning Pizzeria Due. Good god I could eat a whole pie right now!

Amy:+

>none of the threads say anything about hanging out, not one
>of them....all of the threads are very specific..i havent been
>back to interact because i dont want to discuss the best place
>for pizza and if you noticed most of the people that are
>responding are not in chicago, they use to be in chicago and
>they all seem to have a very clear memory of all of the best
>places to eat in chicago! im not looking for a tour guide of
>all the best places to eat in chicago!

If you're not actually looking to get together with people (to work out), then you don't really need them to be in Chicago, do you? We can help you get started with diet and exercise. Just ask whatever questions you have.

And, whatever your take on it, your topic is NOT specific. Being specific would ask specific questions.

Though you might want to rethink your tactics. Coming back to your thread to post only to chide people for not staying on topic,or using a hostile tone, rather than interact in a more positive way, doesn't go to far towards building relationships.

>none of the threads say anything about hanging out, not one
>of them....all of the threads are very specific..i havent been
>back to interact because i dont want to discuss the best place
>for pizza and if you noticed most of the people that are
>responding are not in chicago, they use to be in chicago and
>they all seem to have a very clear memory of all of the best
>places to eat in chicago! im not looking for a tour guide of
>all the best places to eat in chicago!

If you're not actually looking to get together with people (to work out), then you don't really need them to be in Chicago, do you? We can help you get started with diet and exercise. Just ask whatever questions you have.

And, whatever your take on it, your topic is NOT specific. Being specific would ask specific questions.

Though you might want to rethink your tactics. Coming back to your thread to post only to chide people for not staying on topic,or using a hostile tone, rather than interact in a more positive way, doesn't go to far towards building relationships.

the very first response to my thread "do you think you really need three threads", was not the most pleasant of responses.....i dont need lessons in relating to people.....the threads were specific, they asked for people in chicago specifically because i had a particular goal for people physcially in the chicago area, i feel the original threads were open and welcoming and specific

this is a excellent response, thank you so much for understanding the threads instead of chastising me for having multiple threads. i understand the pizza references since it is my favorite pig out food, my favorite is home run inn!!! chicago is very well known for the food, large quantites of food. one of my treats to myself at a certain point is to go to gibsons steak house and have a delicious steak and a long island ice tea. however my goals with the threads was to possible physcially meet with some one that is more experienced with the program and just being able to communicate on line and maybe some times meet at a gym or something. im not really a internet type of person, i prefer real contact. thanks amy!

i work in oakbrook and i have family in aurora, so this could be a good match.. do yu usually work out at home or do you go to a gym, there is a really nice bally's in naperville

>the very first response to my thread "do you think you really
>need three threads", was not the most pleasant of
>responses.....i dont need lessons in relating to
>people.....the threads were specific, they asked for people in
>chicago specifically because i had a particular goal for
>people physcially in the chicago area, i feel the original
>threads were open and welcoming and specific

I apologize Trish as the poster of the 1st reply or comment. I meant no disrespect and I would have done the same thing to anyone here, teasing, if they had 3 threads about the same issue. This is a great and knowledgable Forum and I sincerely hope you find someone to hook up with....:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.