::: Cheetahs ::: Thursday, 12/21

Another quick check-in from the sick house! Well, I got Kiersten in to the Dr. this afternoon. Poor girl was still feeling miserable this morning. At least her temp was down to 99.5 after a dose of Motrin again. They did a test for a UTI, but that was negative. She checked her ears, but they're still so full of wax she couldn't see them well. So they did an irrigation on her ear. Ewwww! She could finally see the ear canal, but then noticed her tube (she had them put in when she was a baby) is sitting in there sideways, so now we're off to the ENT tomorrow to see about getting it out. And they'll check her other ear also. So.... no news really other than she thinks all of the drainage she has is what is upsetting her tummy. Now another prescription (Zyrtec, an antihistamine). I've spent over $150 in Dr/ copays in the last week!!!!!! I wasn't planning on that this time of year! :eek: I got them down for a nap & just squeezed in GS Back & shoulders before Hannah got home from school. She had a great day, they enjoyed her cupcakes for her bday treats. She's feeling much better too.

I feel like all I've done is take care of sick kids, do laundry, and disinfect this week!! I'm so thankful I'm a SAHM so I can do it though! It made it all worthwhile today when Kiersten told me that I'm the bestest Mommy in the whole wide world. Awwww.

Well, if they feel up to it after naptime we're going out for Chinese for Hannah's bday dinner (her choice, they love it!). Since she's having her sleepover tomorrow night we figured we'd celebrate tonight! She didn't want cake, just cookies & they're already made.

OK, back to laundry. I'll check back later if I can!

Hey gals:

Wendy - WOW, terrific run on the TM - WTG!!! :) :) And, great memory - my Tastefully Simple adventure is going pretty good. I really like it, but don't have as much time as I'd like to devote to do more. Hopefully as I get more comfortable with it, I will get more shows booked, etc. Still a work in progress. :D

Today - no school, but I went in anyway to get some things done before the break. It was quiet, but most of the office staff came in anyway and more 'drama' all around, so I left a little earlier than normal. I couldn't take it anymore especially so close to the holidays.

I did Cardio and Weights - WOW - that kicked my butt today. I was hoping to get on the elliptical, but my legs are tired so I will do a good workout on that tomorrow.

I also got my Cathe calendar today - absolutely beautiful, extremely motivating and wonderul........I'm so excited to use it.

Well - I've rambled on enough for now.

Marcia.

I wasn't in the mood by the time I got home tonight but I did X Stretch anyway. I'm glad I did. The time went by pretty fast and it felt great! It's the first time I've done it in full.

I have yet to try core synergistics...something tells me I won't be doing that one in full right out of the gate! I have to try to fit that in once before I start the P90X rotation in January which means I have about a week to do it!:eek:

I also need to do the 2nd half of Yoga X!

Okay, I'm thinkin' out loud here...need to get ready for bed. I went to bed too late and got up too early today!

Night ladies!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.