CHEETAHS new forum Saturday!!

I did Baron's Power Yoga, about 65 min and am feeling refreshed.

Now I gotta figure out why my avatar does not show and somehow find my old signatures???

Carole

Hi Carole!

Woohoo, up and running! Gotta catch up on personals from today.

I confess i was a bad, bad girl today. I skipped my workout in favor of seeing "Mamma Mia" and having a yummy dinner with DSO. I'll make up for it tomorrow morning though with that long awaited KB mish mosh...gonna have to make it a goody *evil witch's laugh*.

Gonna try to get my siggy and avatar back too.

BBIAB.

Hey, cheetahs!

So happy the forums are up.

Looks like we won't be able to put images or flash siggies up anymore.

But have you noticed you can scroll down while typing your reply and see ALL the previous posts?

Carole :: nice job with the yoga!

Wendi :: ooh, you saw Mamma Mia? What'dja think? Oh, we know you'll put a hurtin' on yourself tomorrow.

My workout today was the Kettlebell Goddess Athena workout, which was about 25 minutes. I followed that with 72 pushups in dropsets.

Off to play a bit.

Cathy - I was VERY pleasantly surprised with Mamma Mia! I'm not usually one for fluffy, kinda cheesy, upbeat musicals (I tend to like em to have some umph, some meat on their bones) but this one was quite endearing and so much fun and the cast was GREAT! Although, they really should have figured out a way to keep Pierce Brosnan from doing his own singing *lol*. I'd definitely recommend it! I do like that we can see the entire thread while doing personals...yay, no more multiple windows! Disappointed about the pics and whatnot.

I did do my last round of personals over on the yahoo group. I will start fresh here in the morning, if that's okay with you guys.

For tomorrow's torture, I think it's going to look like this...4DS KB, KPC High Intensity Drills, KPC combos 1+2. I don't think I'll have time for any more than that as it's going to be another sultry one tomorrow so I have to be in early.

Enough rambling, going to bed. Hasta manana ladies!

Wendy :: Oh, I *loved* the musical. First saw it in London at a friend's recommendation, without knowing anything about the storyline. Thought it was rather clever. Some people do find ABBA to have a cheese factor, but I have always liked their music. :) I did see a clip of Pierce and have to agree. *lol* Killer mish-mosh--enjoy!! I will be out there early to beat the heat as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.