Checking in

What a great week you had & what a Friday! I did PS BBA & CST back to back one time, & plan to avoid doing that again. Triceps did not like being the end of that workout & I didn't ask them to do any kickboxing afterwards!

Hi all...everyone seems to be having outstanding weeks (even with the occasional bouts of illness mentioned)...you all are looking strong. :)

My week looked like this:

Sunday - Power Circuit in its entirety; PS CST; Leaner Legs (I've decided that Leaner Legs is simply brutal for me but I LOVE to challenge myself so I find myself looking forward to doing it...in a sick way }> )

Monday - MIC

Tuesday - Step & Intervals in its entirety; PS BBA; PS SLA

Wednesday - sections 1 and 2 of Hi/Lo Heaven

Thursday - w/u and cardio segments of CTX Kickbox and 10-10-10 in AM; strength training/abs from these two tapes in PM

Friday - All Step

Saturday - Cardio Kicks...even though this tape is a space hog (I nearly run into my couch every time), it really takes my breath away when I put my all into it and I just love that feeling...it's one of my new faves :-jumpy :-jumpy !!!

Have a great week everyone,
Lisa :)

Not At All!

We are glad to have you join us, Lorrie. (BTW, that's my sis's name and it's very unusual to see that spelling!!) I am so happy about my new room but will be a little disappointed once we move all the equipment in. We have lots of "stuff" and I know it's going to take up a lot of my precious space. I can't complain though because it IS bigger then a lot of people have that need to use their living rooms. Good Luck with your remodeling! :)"See" you around now that you are a full-fledged poster!! :D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Not At All!

We are glad to have you join us, Lorrie. (BTW, that's my sis's name and it's very unusual to see that spelling!!) I am so happy about my new room but will be a little disappointed once we move all the equipment in. We have lots of "stuff" and I know it's going to take up a lot of my precious space. I can't complain though because it IS bigger then a lot of people have that need to use their living rooms. Good Luck with your remodeling! :)"See" you around now that you are a full-fledged poster!! :D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Not At All!

Not At All!

Oooops!

Sorry Everyone for taking up precious space here! :eek:I was having trouble last night with posting. Was it just me??:-hmmm I would get a page that would say "Try again later". Oh well, sorry for the extra posts. :7 Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Not At All!

Hi Debbie!

Had to laugh - your sis's name is Lorrie and my sis's name is Debbie! :D Question for you - I remember reading that when you painted your work out room it was first school bus yellow and then you toned it down. How many shades lighter did you go? The reason I ask is that I painted my guest room "cottage" yellow and it is o.k. but we had a little damage to the paint after we replaced the windows (do these improvements ever end??!!?? x( ) and I want to lighten the yellow so it's a bit softer since it's kind of a small room. Don't know if I'll need 1 coat or 2 since it hasn't been that long since we first painted it. I wasn't sure if I should go 1 shade lighter or 2 since the color usually looks darker on the wall. Appreciate your opinion! Take care! :)

Hi Lorrie!

How's Debbie doing? Hee-Hee! That is too funny. (especially because there is different spellings for my name also) We took a whole gallon of white paint and added it to a gallon of the "school-bus-yellow" color. That should give you an indication of how bright the room was the 1st. time around! :-cool Good Luck with your guest room. Sorry I can't give you a more definite answer. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Hi Lorrie!

Hi Again Debbie!

Wow :-wow a whole gallon of white, that must have been one seriously yellow room!! Thanks for the info - hi ho, hi ho, off to Home Depot I go! (AGAIN!) :-rollen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.