Check out my new suit!

Kali you look great!! Love the red suit!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Woo Hoo! Love it! Its a very nice suit...keeps everything covered but yet very risky!
You go girl, you've worked hard, show off what ya got!
Lori:)

Kali, you look fantastic! Your hard work has really paid off. Your muscles are very well defined and your abs are incredible! Keep up the good work---you're an inspiration.

Michele

http://bestsmileys.com/signs12/15.gif[/img]..I think red is your color!!! And your DH is right....you look great Kali...:)

*Walks into forum beating big drum and blowing on a whistle* Watch out everyone, one HOT mama coming through! Kali - you look wonderful! What an inspiration!

Kali,

Completely a YAY! You are TOTALLY an inspiration to me! And like someone else mentioned, you've worked hard now show it off!! You look awesome! :)

Thomasina

Kali, you look so good!!! Red is definitely your color. Where did you get that suit at? A chain? I really like that style. I'm going to look for one like that.

Way to go, girl! You've got it going on! Your hard work and effort has definitely paid off. You look wonderful and very healthy! Love the suit too!

Jeanette

Oh Kali, you are such an inspiration girl! You look great and that suit it fantastic!

I was interested in trying on a suit like that when I bought mine but I couldn't find one! Too late now...maybe next year...lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.