Check In!

RE: Preggers check-in

Hi Andrea,
I've been wondering how you were doing. Wow! Only 3 more weeks to go. I had the pleasure over the weekend of getting to hold a one month old baby girl and also a 4 day old baby girl. (My neighbors are having babies right and left). Anyway, talk about getting the itch to have another baby!

You have done so good to still be working out during the last month. I've been there, and I know it is very hard those last few months (heck, for the whole pregnancy for that matter).
Hope you continue to feel well till delivery day. And I wish you a very easy delivery. Is your little boy getting more and more excited as the due date draws near?

Lisa

RE: Preggers check-in

Thanks for the well wishes Lisa! Yes, my doc is a little nervous he might miss the big game!

My son thinks that this baby is never going to get here! He has been very clingy though. He must sense something.

Andrea

RE: I'm glad you posted!

Snowshoeing is great aerobic exercise (especially above 10,000 feet)! It's also very easy to learn and not very expensive as you don't have to pay a trail fee unless you really want to, and can go a few more places than x-country skis can--snowshoes can go on tigheter turns and don't require great snow (though good snow is more fun!). You can get a decent pair of new snowshoes (albeit NOT top-of-the-line) for under $150.

I love snowshoeing, though sometimes I am a little envious of those skiers whooshing their way back down the trail, just a little out of control. :-gloat

:) Gretchen

RE: Heavy/light weights

Wendy: Yes, that was me also, I posted about my "period" dilemna on the VF forum.

We seem to have the same body types...if I just do all "heavy weights" (PS or MIS), I get size but not necessarily definition. But when I've incorporated the CTX workouts as my "light" weights (lighter weights, higher reps) with my heavy workouts, I've noticed quite a change.

Let me know how it works for you...I'm always open to suggestions myself!

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.