Check-In Thurs Dec 13th

mom2five

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies.
Crazy busy Wednesday for me-- no workout or check-in.
Today was short but sweaty heavy bag workout premix-- furnace issues I need to deal with this morning.

Make it a fabulous days, women!

Hi ladies,

Today is my youngest son's 22nd Birthday!! Happy Birthday Joseph!!![emoji324][emoji324][emoji322][emoji324][emoji324]

So I was going to the gym but his girlfriend wanted me here when he opened his gifts and she took a long time getting ready for him to go pick her up.

I managed a 32 minute kickboxing workout off of the You Tube channel. Then took a break while waiting for the girlfriend. After they left I put in my own KICKBOX FUN WITH ADD ONS 1 and of course got interrupted by a phone call, but finally finished it. It is a very nice routine, so that was 47 minutes.

Hubby is having a bad day at work so I have made sure there is food for him when he comes home [emoji3].

Oldest son was able to buy a new to him Honda CR-V and after a whirlwind of texts, phone calls, faxing and emailing they got the bank manager to stay late so they could seal the deal last night. So my hubby and oldest son drove an hour and 15 minutes up to Harrisburg to get the car and for son to sign on the dotted line, whew!! Glad that is over.[emoji847]

My shoulder/arm is healing slowly but still no heavy lifting.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3][emoji512][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For me You Tube is hit and miss. I start a lot but if it doesn't hit the right cord from the get go I stop it and look for another. I have done Yvette Bachman and liked some of her kickboxing ones.

Some of the PopSugar ones are good. And I still love Taebo so I find those workouts that I don't own.

Hope that helps some.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.