Check-in May 4

wendyloo

Cathlete
Hi everyone! Checking in early just because. I was SO tired this week--not sure why, but I definitely went light on the cardio.
Dedided to do Slow and Heavy to try to re-motivate...
MONDAY: S&H chest

TUESDAY: S&H back and shoulders
Rhythmic Step wu and challenge
Totally Cool Step bonus burn and cool down
MIS abs

WEDNESDAY: rest

THURSDAY: S&H tris, bis and abs

FRIDAY: Totally Cool Step wu
Still Steppin' II
Step Heaven II
Totally Cool Step cool down (this DVD needs better chaptering...)
15 minutes stretching

SATURDAY: MIS wu
CTX KB (cardio only, no wu)
PS plie squats, calf raises, sit-n-stands, step ups, inner and outer thighs, LL step ups
KB abs and stretch

SUNDAY: will be going on a long hike :)

I'm still avoiding lunges and squats, and have a nice, infected ingrown toenail to hold me back, too!

Have a great week everyone!
Wendy

Hey Wendy~Thanks for getting us started! Your week looks great despite your tiredness! Good Luck with your infection. Hope it heals soon. If you have time, how does Totally Cool Step compare to the intensity and learning curve of a Cathe tape???

Onto my week:

MONDAY~TaeBo-"Get Ripped" advanced, taught a Hi/Lo class, PS-CHEST, SHOULDERS & TRICEPS

TUESDAY~Taught a Hi/Lo class, PS-BACK, BICEPS & ABS

WEDNESDAY~TaeBo "Live" Advanced-Volume 4, PS-LEGS & ABS

THURSDAY~Taught 2 Hi/Lo classes

FRIDAY~Spin w/Jay 40 minutes, included intervals-Whew! Planned to do a total body strength tape, but life got in the way. (Went to see a movie instead! :))

SATURDAY~PowerHour, ran 2 miles

SUNDAY~REST! :)

I need to share something very special with you all! Shhhh-My hubby started working out with me this week with the strength tapes!!! He did all 4 days with me! WooHooooo! He made the comment after the second day, "I don't know why anyone would want to go to a gym or use a weight machine when they have tapes like this that are so motivating!!! I guess you HAVE to TRY them to know it, right gang??? I even asked if he thought Cathe was too chatty and he said, NO, she really teaches us well thru her comments! (Of course, we all knew that ;-)) Fortunately, my hubby's schedule has changed lately and he has a bit more free time to devote to getting into good health. JUST had to share with you as I know you all can understand my excitement!! Have a great week everyone!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Everyone,
I had a pretty good week ,I guess.But I am only today being a good girl when it comes to REALLY watching what goes in my nouth.
MOnday:power Circuit and interval max.
45 minutes weights on my own
Tuesday:Jogged 8 kms
20 min walk with dog and little girl on bike
Wednesday:Circuit Max in morning
Jogged 8kms in the evening
Thursday: Jogged 4 kms and did kathy smith Kickbox
Friday: REST
Saturday:power Circuit in afternoon
Rythmic Step in evening and a little bit of free weights
And I am sitting here in my sweaty clothes from just working out.I have to get ready now to go to a birthday party.I needed all those workouts to cancel out the drinks I will have tonight.(if only it were that easy)Hope every one has a great weekend.
Lori

Great to hear that Dave is working out with Cathe also! You'll have him in shape in no time. These guys are lucky to have us aroung...Sweetie Pie had lost about 12 pounds by following my advice on how to revamp his diet.

Hey everyone - Sounds like good weeks for everyone

Good week here - eating clean - even going out 2 times!

Still going for me 3 - lower 3- upper body 4 -cardio

Sunday - Chest and Back (S&H)
Monday - Kick box - Lean leg
Tuesday - was suppose to be rest but 1/2 tape - shoulder (S&H)
Weds - S&H Legs
Thurs - Circuit max
Friday - uppger body gym - Cardio kicks
Saturday - 10-10-10 - S&H Legs

Find the S&H legs is really great - been eating clean since late feb so that helps a lot too I guess!

Have a great week everyone!

Wendy-tell me about the chaptering on the Totally series. I plan on getting them someday after loving the Just For Fun series so much.

Sun. LL, Still Jumpin' section 2

Mon. Taught a hi/lo

Tue. lazy

Wed. Taught a hi/lo

Thu. 3 mi. run, CTX upper body split

Fri. nothing

Sat. ran 5K Race For The Cure, it wasn't too fun. They held it in downtown Las Vegas this year and it was so congested. Plus it's not the best part of town. But there was two big hills and I made it! But I never saw my hubby and boys at the finish line, and had the hardest time finding water...just cause I'm so stupid. So I shuttled back to our truck and waited there for 45 min. till they came back :-( Oh yeah, and my friend beat me! And I didn't get to see her either, but my hubby did! They were both yelling at me from the finish. I don't know where my head was :-rollen
Andrea

Here we are again. The weeks just seem to fly by! My week was fairly good. I seem to be so busy lately and it's been hard to fit things in. Monday I went with DH on a one-day business trip to Jasper, Georgia and so no workout for that day unless you count almost 8 hours of sitting on my rear in the car. I enjoyed the trip. Beautiful place!!

MONDAY: Trip to Georgia.

TUESDAY: Total body at the gym / 10 minute stretch
Totally Hot Cardio (1st section) 15 minute stretch

WEDNESDAY: 2 hours yardwork

THURSDAY: CIA 2206
15 minute stretch

FRIDAY: Total body at gym
10 minute stretch

SATURDAY: Body Tech. Just the cardio
I actually forgot to stretch today. I'm not sure where my mind was but I'm sure it will turn up eventually.

Body Tech was fun and I really like Kari. I will have to try the weights next time. Now if the sun would come out so my flowers would have a chance to grow all will be right in the world!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!!!!

Kelly http://www.sgtfuzzbubble99.homestead.com/files/Smilies/De_Niro/eeyore.gif

I felt pretty good this week! I don't seem to be healing that well from my little surgery, though.

M: walk 7/run 13/walk 7, swim 10x50 :)20 rest)
T: Pilates, bike :30 with accels
W: active rest--short hikes with kids
Th: 1.5 mi. hike, swim 10x50 :)20 rest)
F: bike :50
S: solo canoe on lake 1:00

I really like this triathlon training program I'm on and the way the run is increased two minutes each time. I never liked the walk/run programs--made the runs seem so much harder in contrast!

I felt really good in the canoe yesterday. So I think I can ease back into the upper body weights now. Yeah! :-jumpy

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/pyth.gif Gretchen

DebbieH

What do you think of the TaeBo you did? I've never seen it in your check-in before. I'd love to hear how you like Powerstrike too. I'll probably cave after that!

Andrea

HI Everyone,

It always good to see your posts! It's late Sunday but I'll post anyway.

Mon: Tae Bo, Abs & Glutes, Tae Bo Advanced get Ripped #1
Tues: Tae Bo, Abs & Glutes, Tae Bo Advanced #3
Wens: Tae Bo, Abs & Glutes, Tae Bo Advanced #5
Thurs: Tae Bo Get Ripped #2
Fri: Power Stike Millenium #2
Sat: Tae Bo, Abs & Glutes, Tae Bo Advanced #10
Sun: Off

See you All!
Laura

Hi Andi!

I like the "Get Ripped" tape. I personally like Billy even though his counts are off and sometimes you have to really pay attention to form. (Well, we ALWAYS have to pay attention to form) Another thing I notice that he does, is that he will do a move regular speed on one side and then when he does the other side, he'll do it double time! Ha!!! Not sure it matters all that much. I just notice those kinds of things. I am a wet noodle when I'm finished. I'll fill you in on Powerstrike when I get them. I can hardly wait. I got an E-mail yesterday saying they had been shipped and they gave me my tracking number. When I tried to track it today, it kept saying "error". Sooo, I E-mailed them and they said there was a problem with FedEx yesterday and so it will not go out til Monday! :-( I was sooo disappointed but guess I'll live an extra day or two, without them! Sorry for all the rambling. I'll keep you posted.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi everyone! This is Aimee, a.k.a competition bound!! I have had the hardest time with this forum here lately. It keeps denying me! Hopefully, this one will stick! Ok, I've got to workout here in a few, so here's my week!

MON: BMAX cardio only BBA and yoga

TUES: yoga, SLA, and walk for 30min

WEDS: CTX kickbox and Chest and tris

THURS: yoga, IMAX, and walk for 30min

FRI: MIC step part only and Shoulders

SAT: Stepfit

SUN: yoga

Eating was prettty lousy for me. Hubby took me out to Chi-Chi's on Fri, then we had a wedding on Sat. Yep, I grubbed:)! Oh well, it's a new week to work on my habits!
Have a good one everybody!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.