Chaptered High Weight/Low Rep Workouts?

gypsymom

Cathlete
Besides STS, which Cathe workouts have the lowest reps, highest weights that are CHAPTERED PER EXERCISE (Slow & Heavy isn’t :(). I’m trying to use the workout Workout Blender with low reps/high weight workouts. I am so overwhelmed trying to figure it out on my own (help!).Thanks!!

Besides STS, which Cathe workouts have the lowest reps, highest weights that are CHAPTERED PER EXERCISE (Slow & Heavy isn’t :(). I’m trying to use the workout Workout Blender with low reps/high weight workouts. I am so overwhelmed trying to figure it out on my own (help!).Thanks!!

• Lowest Reps: There is not:) any in the entire collection.
  • Highest: RwH goes up to 24 reps for weight segments and 32 reps for cardio short burst.

Thanks! I was thinking a mash up of Gym Style with (the end of) STS. I tried STS with RWH, but RWH was surprisingly fast :confused::eek:. But, you’re right, she goes pretty heavy on RWH.

X Train Burn Sets is pretty low rep and chaptered. It has 10 reps 2x, then to failure, but you can alway up the weight and do a couple fewer reps. I generally don't get to 10 on my failure set. Burn Sets is geared to strength more than most of Cathe's workouts.

Have you looked at 4 Day Split? That's a heavy weight workout. Slow and heavy is low reps: 8 reps per set. Cathe doesn't go lower than this on DVD.

You could take Burn Sets or 4 Day Split or S&H and even if Cathe does 10 reps or 8 reps, still just use that time span to do your 8 or 6 or whatever number you choose, at your own pace 4/4, 2/2, 4/2, 3/5, etc.

As far as chaptering is concerned, I have no idea. You will have to go through a few DVDs and work it out I'm afraid.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.