Changing Shipping Address on PreOrder

SteppingFool

Cathlete
I sent an email over a week ago about changing shipping address. I have not heard anything. I did not get a ticket number. I sent another email today. No ticket number. I *need* to change the shipping address. Thanks.

I sent an email over a week ago about changing shipping address. I have not heard anything. I did not get a ticket number. I sent another email today. No ticket number. I *need* to change the shipping address. Thanks.
Hi SteppingFool,

That probably means you're not sending your email to the correct address or our reply is in your junk email folder. Our support email address is: [email protected] Let us know if this helps.

I'd email again too ... resend the original with note saying "2nd request ... error 3rd request!" I had an issue earlier this summer & had to email CS 2x - they claimed they had already responded - I checked my spam folder- nothing - but we got it resolved.

Same here, I emailed them back the first part of June with issue with the bars….I
received the ticket #…but I never received a reply. I never emailed again, since I got
the ticket #, I know it went thru…but I just thought “tsk,tsk” okey dokey…

hope you can get it done….

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.