Changing my user name :-)

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hey folks,

Just letting y'all know that I've decided to keep the temporary screen name I'd set up for myself when the Cathe Nation site opened up -- in honor of my two sons, BOTH of whom will officially be UNC-Chapel Hill students in just two more weeks! My old posts as Kathy S. have been transferred to this new screen name, along with my avatar and friends and all that jazz.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the OD swing a bit after we finish up this year's Road Trips next weekend! :D

Can I ask how you did this? My username changed from Ocean Laura to lauramangano on this new website and I don't know how to change it back. THanks

Laura!

Laura,

Look at the very bottom of this page and click on the CONTACT US link. Fill out a "trouble ticket" -- you'll see that one of the available categories is "Merge 2 user names" (or something like that). Then fill in your details. I had the same experience Celeste did --- they responded in less than 24 hours.

If this doesn't work, sing out and we'll alert Chris this weekend while we're back in New Jersey!! :)

Catherine!

You said it girl! :D

There's a perfectly obvious reason why the sky is "Carolina blue". Clearly, God roots for Roy's Boys during basketball season! Teehee!!!! :p

Hey Kathy! I've emailed a few times trying to get my old user name back. Ugh, what was I thinking when I made up this screen name (now I have to type all that stuff in when I want to log on, lol!) ;)

I really want my old user name back *Kathy G* so I can subscribe to the new nutrition software. :( Hopefully I'll hear back soon...I did get a ticket number.

Edited to add: I just checked and now my ticket number is invalid but I still can't log on with my old user name. BooHoo, I hate to keep bugging them! :(

Kathy G

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.