champion sports bra sale

Thanks for the heads up! My washer shredded my favorite bra the other day and I wasn't looking forward to paying $40 for a new one!

Thanks for the heads up!!

They have ten sports bras in my size (34DD). Can any other big-busted ladies give me a recommendation of a Champion bra that will keep the girls in place thru all of those high impact Cathe routines?

Thank you!!! I really needed some new ones! And Champion is my favorite!

Katie- that is my size too! I am between a 34D to a 34DD. It is always so hard to find a good bra that keeps them from bouncing! LOL But I found it and just ordered more... I wear 2 bras each time I work out and they don't move at all!!! I wear "underwire comfort strap sports bra size 34D" (cause I like it real snug) then put "action tech sports bra on top" (size medium) Then if I'm just lifting or something where I'm not bouncing around I take off the top bra for more comfort. But the 2 bras together work soo well when you are really jumping around!
:)

I'm not sure if they have the size variety, but I was in Target this morning and they had Champion Sport Bras on sale for $16.99.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

It looks like there is free shipping but only if you spend $100 or more? I put in an order for 2 and it said shipping was $5.95..?

Yeah, you are right, orders over 100. Sorry about that. I probably did order that much last year, but I sent a few back after trying on and picking about 4 favorites. I wonder how much variety there is at Target? Jody

Annette Bethel

Target is having a wonderful sale on Champion workout clothes including bras. I found 2 shirts will have to go back to pickup more underwire bras. Dolly Parton of Irmo, needs the underwires to prevent the bounce as well as not to knock herself out doing cardio :D.

Free shipping code

>It looks like there is free shipping but only if you spend
>$100 or more? I put in an order for 2 and it said shipping
>was $5.95..?

I have their catalog, and you have to use code XCO737 for free shipping on any online order. (Not sure if that's the letter "O" or the number "0", or if it matters).

RE: Free shipping code

I ordered 2 sports bras and didn't get charged for shipping. I also used the code PSUTEAM for an additional 20% off. Total for 2 bras was $33.90!

>
>Annette Bethel
>
>
>Target is having a wonderful sale on Champion workout clothes
>including bras. I found 2 shirts will have to go back to
>pickup more underwire bras. Dolly Parton of Irmo, needs the
>underwires to prevent the bounce as well as not to knock
>herself out doing cardio :D.

Target is having a sale on workout clothes this week? I didn't see it in their ad. Are you sure it's this week? Or maybe it's an online only sale?

RE: Free shipping code

>I ordered 2 sports bras and didn't get charged for shipping.
>I also used the code PSUTEAM for an additional 20% off. Total
>for 2 bras was $33.90!

Thanks for sharing that code!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.