Champion $19.99 Bra Sale

NOOOOOOO!!!!! Not the annual 19.99 sportbra sale!!!! And I'm going to miss it cuz' I just cut up my credit card! :eek: I will have to shop vicariously through the rest of you gals. ;)

Thanks, Katie, for posting this! I desperately need some new workout bras.

I've never bought Champion bras before, so can I ask which ones some of you already have? Do the Max MCR really offer nice support?

Thanks!:)

I was just about to cave last week and buy some at full price since I am a chesty gal and most of my sport bras have seen better days. When I got that email today I was so glad I waited. :)

BTW I read when buying sports bras it is better to not buy the breast crushers because that actually damages tissue but buy something like this one (http://www.championcatalog.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ProductDisplay?prnbr=CH1694&cgnbr=1011000000) that offers a lot of support but also seperates.

Thanks for the sale info. I too love the champion bras, especially for running and high intensity activities with large breasts! I needed some desperately and was so glad to grab a few on this sale. Thank you for sharing!
Lynn:)

The style I love and continue to buy over and over is the 1050. I have large loose breasts and this bras is comfortable without squishing you to death. I wore this style to train for 2 marathons and never had problems.
Hope this helps.
Lynn

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the good info! I can't find the 1050 on their website, but the one Jacque linked to was the one I was thinking about.

Thanks thanks thanks!

I just love their bras and ordered two more. I love the sports cami bra. It has thin straps and is great for weight lifting. I can wear it for cardio too because I'm not large chested. It looks very streamline under my workout clothes.

You made my night by sharing the sale!

Awesome! I was just complaining to DH about the sad state of my "foundation garments" and remembered this post. I ordered 8!! I was also well surprised to discover that my band and cup size have changed! No wonder I've been uncomfortable!

Sparrow

Even after all this time the earth never says to the sun, "you owe me." Look what happens with a love like that.

It lights the whole sky.

- Hafiz

Thanks for sharing! I just ordered 2 sport bras and a pair of nice capris to go with one of them.

I may have to order a few more.......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.