Challenging, Short, & a Total Body Workout

melzy

Can someone please recommend a shorter total body workout that is still challenging (intermediate/advanced level)? I've read replies that indicate that the Timesaver is not very challenging. It's ok if it doesn't have cardio segments because I find that my heart rate increases from doing rapid weight segments.
Thanks for your help!

For weight work that is total body, I like ME (Muscle endurance). It think it has shorter premix as well that is about 50 minutes.
Lorrie

Thank you for the suggestion. Is ME like the new Muscle Max? Also, are the premixes total body workouts or just specific body parts?
Thanks again!

Do you have Pyramids? It has a premix that combines upper and lower body. You only pyramid up. I only viewed it once and don't remember if it has the abs from PUB, but you can always go to the chapter index and add that at the end.

Pinky

The first thing that came to mind is Bootcamp. I love, love, love this workout. I think Circuit Max would fit the bill as well.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Push/Pull and Supersets are really good and quick. PP is only 45 minutes and SS is about 1 hour. I find them effective and fun, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.