++Challengers ++Thursday++

idream

Cathlete
I don't know what I've done but I've injured my back. I didn't workout today, cause I thought I'd better rest it. :mad:

Roxie - Theres three weight training days per week with Chalean. Then she has one interval training day - cardio with weights. The last day is 25 min cardio. I love her cardio stuff, you can go hard and really get a workout or plod along and you still get a workout.
The week looks like this : circuit, rest, circuit, interval burn, circuit, burn it off (cardio) rest. Two rest days per week. So, you could do an extra cardio day on one of the rest days. On some circuit days I do a cardio workout in the morning and the circuits in the evening, to chuck in some extra cardio. Hope this helps

I forgot to add that I will be away the next couple of days, I'm going to a dressage festival, so hope everyone has a good couple of days. see ya.

Morning

Andrea-Im curious...what is a Dressage Festival? Im sorry you hurt your back...i hope it feels better soon!

Today is cardio...ive got some doms from PH yesterday:eek:....SWEET!

Good Morning,

I have been a lazy slob all week I haven't done 1 single workout. So tonite I will refocus an do S&H bis and tris and then try to catch up for the week.

Andrea-have fun and yes that does explain the calender better.

Amelia-congrats on the DOMs have fun with cardio.

Everone have a good day.

Roxie-Have fun your weight work tonight....try not to be so hard on yourself:)...everybody goes through periods when they just don't to work out. I know i do...i will often take a rest week if i can't get out of that state of mind.

Cardio Coach volume three is done...burned 430cals and traveled 3.2miles,I wanted to travel closer to four miles but my HR kept staying in the red zone and i couldn't catch my breath,i think my body is still trying to recover from power hour yesterday:confused:. Anyways,im glad its over.

have a great day girls!

Today was chest and shoulders.

Roxie, hope you get your workout in.

Amelia, have fun with your cardio.

Andrea, are you participating with one of your horses in the Dressage Festival or are you just watching?

Jean

I'm guessing on the dressage, but the one I know about is a fancy type of horse riding and since Andrea has horses I'm guessing that's what the festival is.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.