CHALLENGERS - October 2012

Good Morning Jean,

Last night I did CLX Burn Circuit 2 and tonite will be Burn Intervals and abs. DD, SIL, and GS are coming over tomarrow to watch a football game. How exciting about getting to ride in a car I would be scared to death. Which driver did you get to ride with?

Today I got up and did the fit test for RevAbs, just to see where I'm at. And then I did Mercy Abs.

As for the drivers, they weren't introduced to us. I think they are like training and test drivers, not active racing professionals. The speedway has a program call Total Driving Experience, where corporate offices or individuals can pay to ride or drive in the race cars.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

That would still be a cool experience. I have driven by that track several times love to shop at Legends and alot of my furniture is from Nebraska Furniture Mart. I haven't worked out the two days having some stomach issues and today I have a migraine. The weather here is beautiful today and we are planning on taking the boat out tomarrow.

We have seen the Total Driving Experience advertise around here and other places, (Disney and Daytona) but I had never done it. So it was cool to have the opportunity to do it here at Texas Motor Speedway. I had been to an Indy car race there once so it was neat to be behind the scenes and on the track. Never been to a Nascar race, but I have watched on TV. Total different perspective from inside the car, lol.

Hope you had a nice weekend. Today was Total Stength from RevAbs. I worked up a nice sweat. I was sore for several days last week from the Power Intervals workout. Its amazing how switching things up really hits you. I guess that is why it is important to change programs and keep your body guessing (or screaming in this case, lol).

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

This is my last week of CLX Burn Circuit 1 and I plan on finishing it strong and I also need to do some ab work. I spent Saturday night rocking my GS while his parents watched a football game and the DH and I took the boat out Sunday for probably what will be the last time this year. Sounds like you are doing great with your workouts.

Nice job finishing up CLX. Yesterday ended up being a rest day. I was really tired and slept in. Today was Fire Up Your Abs. It looks like it should be a fairly easy workout, but I felt exhausted through the the whole thing. Maybe I am still lacking from sleep. It is made up of 3 rounds of ab/core work with a cardio burst in between each round.

I should have gone for a run. Colder temperatures are moving in this weekend and I should take advantage of the nice weather.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I like you should have taken advantage of the warm temps and went for a walk in the park but instead I went to the gym and did the elliptical. Today its suppose to be almost 90 and then tomarrow 49. I have CLX Burn Circuit 2 on tap for tonite. Good job with your workout even though you were tired.

This morning over slept, but I forced myself to workout tonight. I know a shocker for me, but I'm really trying to be consistent. I did Rev It Up Cardio. It had some good moves that felt like they really worked the core.

Our temperatures are dropping tonight. Suppose to be 46 in the morning.

Nice good going to the gym. Might as well use it while you still have it.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Its 34 degrees here this morning suppose to be 50 as a high. I am going to the gym for cardio and then going home to do CLX Burn Circuit 3 and I really need and ab workout. Good job getting your workout done last night.

Oh my gosh that's cold for so early in the season. Today I did Power Intervals 2. If wasn't very hard. But then again that's what I thought about Power Intervals 1 and I was very sore the next day.

Tonight we went to a concert and saw Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band. I think it is so cool that an Actor gives so much of his time to help out our military especially the injured ones. And the concert was great.

Good Morning Jean,

I went to the gym last night and did the elliptical then came home and did CLX Burn Circuit 3 so I am now done with the Burn Phase I plan on taking a recovery week next week and the start the Push Phase. We should have went and seen them when they were here but didn't make it. Good job with your workouts. Today for me is CLX Burn Intervals, Ab Burner and a stretch then cleanmax.

Good Morning Jean,

It must be a no sleep week. I did the elliptical last night I don't know what I am doing tonite.

Well I guess I am going to make up for not working out since Friday. I got Shawn T's Asylum 2 yesterday. So today I did the agility tutorial and the warm up. I do not have Asylum 1, so learning the agility moves took me awhile and I ended up running out of time to do the full first workout. Still got in a nice sweaty workout with just that and my calves are already starting to feel it.

Yesterday I ordered Turbo Fire for $53. It is on sale for a limited time so I grabbed it since they do not announce how long it will be on sale. I didn't want to miss it at that price. If you know anyone interested in purchasing it while on sale, message me. I can send you my order link.

I have done really well with my eating for the past week. Even stayed away from the candy bowl that is at our office. Doesn't really show much on the scale yet, but at least mentally I know I'm doing better.

Have a Happy Halloween. We do not have any plans except handing out candy to the neighborhood kids.

Jean

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I didn't workout last night I had a bad day at work so I just wasn't in the mood. Tonite I am going to the gym and do the Stepmill its the one machine I haven't done it intimidates me. Good job with Asylum I bet its tough. I already have th TF workouts but that is a good deal and I think you will really like them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.