CHALLENGERS - October 2012

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Well a new month is starting and hopefully I'm on my way to a new me. Took photos and measurements last night. Not a pretty sight. I did the fit tests for P90X2 this morning and play to dive into it.

So sorry to hear about your husband's job. Hopefully he will find something quickly.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I got up and did CLX Burn Circuit 1 and 30 minutes on the TM. Sounds like a good game plan and thank you I am hoping he finds something soon too.

Good Morning Jean,

I couldn't get up this morning I finally got a decent nights sleep so tonite I will do a walk/run in the park after work. What is Plyocide?

Plyocide is one of the disc's in P90X2. Its kind of like Drill Max. Multiple drills, back to back with only a little rest in between.

Today was Mobility and Recovery. It has a lot of stretching and using the foam roller to improve mobility. After that I went for a 15 minute jog. Should have done it the other way around, but since I didn't preview the disc I didn't realize it was mostly stretching.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I went for a 2 mile walk/run in the park yesterday and I will do that again tonite along with CLX Burn Circuit 2, it will be my last chance to get outside its suppose to get cold after today. Good Job with your workouts.

Tonight was Total body and ABX2. I'm not positve on the names, but I'm too lazy to go look. This P90X2 is hard stuff. A lot of combination and balance moves. fun, but hard.

I slept in this morning so I was afraid I wouldn't get in my work out. But I forced myself tonight. Yay me!

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I understand how tough it is to get up when you are sleeping well it has happened to me all week. I found out yesterday that it takes 30 days to cancel my gym membership so I might as well use it so tonite will be the elliptical and CLX Burn Circuit 3. Good job with P90X alot of people like it.

Today was a 2.5 mile jog walk. Tomorrow is Yoga. I liked P90X, and so far I'm liking P90X2. It is very different from the type of workouts I have done in the past. I just hope it jumps starts my metabolism. My weight hasn't changed much lately, but the last two months, my body shifted. I have always had a lower belly pooch (even when skinny, skinny), but now I have a round whole belly. I guess my age is making me put fat in areas it never had before. Approaching 50 sucks. I want it gone and I want it gone now, so I need to really try and stay focus to try and beat this. And it is so hard because at the office I work they have this candy bowl always filled with candy. Sweets are mine nemesis.

Enjoy you gym workout. Might as well use it before it expires.

Jean

Jean-from everything that I have read cutting carbs helps with the belly fat. That is my problem area and I know its my age and it will take twice the work to get rid of it.

Wow, this week is going by fast. Monday I did Balance and Power ( a lot of functional type compound exercises). Yesterday slept in again so I made sure I got up this morning to get a work out in. Today was Plyocide. It was suppose to be X Core, but I wanted a good carido workout. I will fit X Core in somewhere else. Tomorrow is DH's birthday, so I better get my workout done in the morning. Not sure if we will go out tomorrow to celebrate or wait until the weekend. Hope your workouts are going well this week.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Monday I did CLX Burn Circuit 1 then last night I went to the gym and did the ellipitcal and tonite is CLX Burn Circuit 2 and some cardio. This is my second week of CLX. Good job with your workouts, how is everything else going.

Yesterday I got in X2 Core. Today so far only managed a short walk with the dog and some laundry before work. Trying to maintain my eating. I didn't do too bad this week.

Nice job on your workouts. How's that new grandbaby doing? I bet he is precious.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I was doing ok with workouts and until the last couple of days but plan on getting back on the wagon tonite. The grandbaby is doing fine we are going to see him tonite. Good job with the eating.

It rained last night here, but today was nice so I went out for a 4 mile walk/jog. Felt good, but now my hip hurts. Sometimes, I feel, I'm falling apart, lol.

Jean

Woke up this morning and was still feeling a little sore so I opted for X2Yoga. I still can't do the whole thing through, so I did about 30 minutes of it. And it helped loosen things up a bit.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Circuit 1 and I should have brought stuff to go for a walk but I guess I will just walk on the TM. Good job with your walk yesterday. I am not a big fan of yoga but I am trying.

I'm not a fan of Yoga, but I know I should do it. I am very stiff so I am hoping if I get more consistent with it, I will get more flexibility.

This morning I started the second phase of P90X2. It was Chest Back and Balance. It was a workout made up of all kinds of push-ups and pulls ups. I have to do the modified version of most of them because they involve doing push-ups with some form of balance. Some of them are just crazy. One move is doing push-ups with your feet on a balance ball and your hands on medicine balls. Even if I was strong, I don't think I would try those.

I should have gone for a walk after work too. The weather was perfect.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I went for a 2 mile walk/jog last night and I am glad I did its cooler and rainy here today. The bosses are leaving today and I will be the only one here so I brought my laptop and resistance bands to do CLX Burn Circuit 1 and then tonite I will go to the gym and do the elliptical and then Burn Circuit 2 when I get home. Those pushups sound extremely dangerous.

Nice, getting your workout in at the office. And yes those pushups take a lot of strength and coordination, which I do not have. I'm sure I will always be doing the modifications.

Wednesday for me was Plyocide. Yesterday I didn't get a workout in, but my heart got a great workout due to anxiety/anticipation. I got to ride in a NASCAR car with a professional driver at the speedway. The ride was fun and exhilarating. The 45 minute wait in line though is where my heart wouldn't slow done as the adrenal built from fear, lol. Today was RevAbs, Power Intervals. Beachbody had a sale on RevAbs so I ordered it and it came in this week. Probably won't do it as as 90 day rotation right now, I want to go through each of the workouts to see how hard they are and what kind of moves they contain. Power Intervals was 30 minutes long, but definitely gave me a good workout.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.