Challengers Monday

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls.

Just kicking us off for the week.

I'm not really in the "exercise" mood today. We've just gone through the worst couple of days weather and fire wise. Its been unbelievably horrific.

I hope to bounce back into happy me in the following days but right now, I just feel sick. Sorry to mention it here, but its really effected me and I'm going through the "talk about it to everyone"

I hope to get a workout in later on. We'll see.

See you.

Morning girls

Andrea-I couldn't imagine having to pack up everything because of a fire threat..How Awful. Hugs to you! Your still in my thoughts and prayers! How close are the fires?

Hey to everybody that follows!

Today is lowmax for thirty minutes then C&W abbs...bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is PLB and BM 2 abs. Since starting this rotation I have lost 1lb. down to 122.2lbs.

Andrea-heard on the news about the fires and tha 2 of them were deliberately set that is just horrible. Hope everything goes well with you don't beat yourself up about exercise it is a stressful time for you.

Amelia-sounds like a good workout.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi everyone. Never made it back this weekend - just too busy, but I DID get PUB done on Saturday. Am still slightly sore today :eek: I do wish I'd gone heavier on the back exercises, though.

Today was 4DS Legs - it seems so easy - until you realize that your legs are shaking on the last set of squats. OMG my legs feel like jello :eek:. Don't remember what's on the agenda for tomorrow - something cardio - I'll go look in a minute.

Andrea, the fires can be scary for sure. In 2000 my mother had to evacuate b/c of a fire near my home town. They didn't let people back in for nearly a month. I did miss her when she went home, though. She always had laundry done and dinner on the table when I got home from work :D

Hi Amelia, Jean, Roxie, Becca, Elaine, and anyone I've missed. I need to scoot - I'm supposed to have a conference call in a few minutes. Enjoy the rest of the day and I'll *see* you all tomorrow!

Late check in for me.

I did Low impact step. I just needed something simple since I hadn't worked out in a week. The shingles are much better.

Andrea: big hugs coming your way. You and yours are in my thoughts.

Hi to everyone.

Gotta go get DS out of the shower.

Checking in today with STS Disc 1. Good, good stuff there. My arms are nice and sore. Tomorrow will be a run for my couch to 5K rotation.

Andrea, I have been thinking about you. Praying for your family and your safety.

Elaine, glad to hear that your shingles are better.

AndreaH, 4DS legs sneaks up on you, doesn't it? Glad you got that jello leg feeling!

Amelia, fun workout today!

Roxie, WTG on the weight loss! You rock!

Have a great evening all! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.