:::Challengers Monday:::

idream

Cathlete
Hi Challengers!

Well here we are again, start of a new week.

I'm going through a Amy Bento phase at the minute. Three day split on the slomo and its awesome! I am using the walking as my cardio. Its fairly hard walking, pushing the pusher with child in said pusher and going up hills, on dirt tracks! Whew:D :p :7

Todays split was legs and I couldn't finish! Thats a first for me EVER! Got to the second last exercise, did one set each leg and called it quits! MY legs had had it!

I shall try to get back for personals.

Andrea

Hi Andrea and all Challengers who follow,

Just eating a bit of cereal and off to do my WO. I will be doing ME upper, abs and L&G floor. I only have ME on VHS so I will be fast fowarding alot. I guess that is how I will get a rest in.

Andrea: I don't have sloMO but from what I've read it is different than Cathe.

BBL,
Elaine

Good Morning,

Tonites workout is ctx upper body split and abs from butts and guts.
Eating this weekend was horrible, but today is a new day. I need some suggestions ladies, I start rounds again wednesday and I am going to be in a town that doesn't have any place to eat and the vehicle I am driving doesn't have airconditioning so what are some things I can eat for lunch that doesn't require refrigeration?

Andrea-sounds like you got quite the workout in.

Elaine-SIL is headed to the dr today he thinks its either dehydration (he does construction) or west nile. What endurance rotation of FF are yu doing I am finishing up summer 07 rotation.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey girls

Todays workout is MM UB premix and a thirty minute pw on the TM

bbl to report and do some personals;-)

Hi,

Back to report my workout is done. My cold/allergies is still bothering me,making this workout seem harder than it should have been.

Roxie: I am doing the Total body endurance one. I am doing basically the generic version she included. I am not to fond of endurance workouts but I wanted to do soemthing different. Hope your SIL is better and they figure it out. Lunch: maybe some granola,NPB and an appple. Take along a small cooler to put some fruit in and a chicken sandwhich. Just some thoughts.

Ameila: good WO! I like MM.

Elaine

Elaine-Good job on your workout! I hope your allergies ease up for you soon!

Roxie-How was your workout? good i hope!

hey to everbody i missed!

I finished my workout earlier,did MM ub premix. My dog started whinning so i had to take her out for a dog walk for thirty minutes!

Well i called about my internship this morning and the man that handles interns asked me to call back thursday,thats when the nurse practitioner comes back from her vacation(the lady that interviewed me) so im still waiting to start thatx:)-(! I was hoping to start today:-( Very frustrating...somebody please send me some patience:+

Roxie - don't stress too much about bad eating. Hey, - I do it all the time! LOL Get up, and start again. Its a new week.

Elaine - Apart from your allegies you are doing great stuff, well done to you!

Amelia - I've put a lot of thought into how I can you patience. Just concentrate on the fact that this is out of your hands and theres nothing you can do to speed up the process. Especially when the nurse lady is on holidays.

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.