ChaLene... coming to MY house????

I haven't heard about a pre-order. what is the price? is it cheaper than the regular price? I'm waiting to find out how much first. ;)

I haven't heard about a pre-order. what is the price? is it cheaper than the regular price? I'm waiting to find out how much first. ;)

The info isn't up yet. I'll make sure to let everyone know as soon as I find out the exact details! :D

Jess:

I don't understand. Are you asking us to pre-order from your site before we even know the cost of the program?

Clare

Jess:

I don't understand. Are you asking us to pre-order from your site before we even know the cost of the program?

Clare

Oh no, it's not availble yet. I just wanted to let you guys know that it will be available for pre-order. This is something new from BB, they haven't done pre-orders before! I've had a lot of people asking and wanted to let them know, and also that it won't be available until later than expected. Sorry if that was confusing! :eek:

Oh the conflict!!

Any ideas yet what the price might be? I've already ordered STS. But may have to plan on this for after completing STS. I love the idea of having 6 months of pre-planned workouts.

I can't wait for the infomercials on this, I love fitness infomercials, and I bet this will be a really good one!

Oh the conflict!!

Any ideas yet what the price might be? I've already ordered STS. But may have to plan on this for after completing STS. I love the idea of having 6 months of pre-planned workouts.

I can't wait for the infomercials on this, I love fitness infomercials, and I bet this will be a really good one!

From what has been posted last, I've heard between $100- $140. I'm not sure on all of the details yet, but I will keep you posted if you're interested. I love fitness infomercials too! ;)

I'm not following. Are you selling something?

I'm sorry. I should have waited til the link was ready for pre-order. It's not up & going yet. Yes, I'm a Team Beachbody coach and a lot of my Cathe pals here have emailed me interested in pre-ordering the new ChaLean Extreme workouts. I got a little excited about it. :eek: I see now that BB has pulled the post from earlier, so they must be working on getting it ready for pre-orders.

Last edited:
Hey Jess, are you going to contact us (those of us who've told you we're interested) when the pre-order is available? I probably won't miss any posts about this, but just in case.......

thanks!

-Beth

Hi Jess,
Thanks for letting us know. I appreciate the update! I look forward to being able to order CLX from you so keep me posted.

Hey Jess, are you going to contact us (those of us who've told you we're interested) when the pre-order is available? I probably won't miss any posts about this, but just in case.......

thanks!

-Beth

Yep, I'll email those that have contacted me as soon as I find out the link is ready for pre-order!! Thanks! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.