Cedie gives me encouragement!

strong@heart

Cathlete
Yep! I was working out to S&H this morning and really noticed how defined and muscular Cedie looked. I have watched her in past videos with Cathe and she certainly has changed her physique with the weight-training. She even had a baby! She looks so good. Just seeing the changes in her from the past videos to now *really* motivates me! Thanks Cedie! :)

That's funny I've noticed the same thing. As I do Cathe's tapes the old ones I mean, you can definelty see a difference in Cedie then and now. I also find it encouraging.

Shanda

Ditto :) I was just thinking the same thing this morning and saying to myself how nice it is to be able to see the difference/changes that have occurred in Cathe's background crew over the course of the video progressions. I think the two that stand out most to me are Cedie and Lisa, I noticed the change in Lisa's definition last week when I did both MIS and PS. They all are great sources of inspiration for me. They look like "real" people, working towards real results, and not perfectly shaped identical "Barbie dolls."
And the fact that the same faces are repeated makes me feel like I'm working out with friends.
Donna

I was just thinking about this yesterday when I did S&H: Triceps & Biceps. When Cathe introduces the crew and says: "And Cedie is back with us ..she just had a baby" my reaction was this :eek: I can't believe that. She looks awesome. Of course we all know that if you workout before getting pregnant it'll be easier to get in shape after your baby and she looks great. I agree with Donna when you see the same faces on all the videos it feels like you're working out with friends. I find myself laughing as if I'm there with them lol! Seriously they crack me up! I do Interval Max at least once a week and Cathe makes those funny comments: "You should be able to fit a soccer ball under your feet...A golf ball?? Right now I'm thinking a marble..." LOL! It's great to laugh and enjoy yourself when you workout as hard as you do with Cathe and the crew. I hope they never change the way the videos are made.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.