CCPPer's: Update on Mike

Becky L

Cathlete
Hi all,

I just wanted to update you all on Mike. We called his neurologist on Monday. Mike went to the hospital and had blood and urine tests done. His doc. then put him on another anticonvulsant medication to go along with his other seizure meds.

The seizures really put him into a depression for several days, but he's doing much better now and that positive attitude is back.

So I'm several days late but I did PP yesterday. Ran 7 miles. I didn't do the bonus challenge, but hope one day to do them with you all. I forget how motivating this workout is. Especially when Jim speaks during the steady states. His story is so amazing.

Miss Lee, I dedicated my workout to your DFIL. And of course, to my DH.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and well wishes. I can't tell you how much they mean to me and Mike.

Bless you all,

Becky

Becky, thank you for the update. You and Mike have been on my mind and in my prayers. I'm so relieved to hear that he's feeling better -- his good cheer restored, and his seizures back under control again. Bless your hearts -- you've both been through so much!!

WOO HOO and ^^^5's to you for your Press Play workout!!! I hope to catch up to you someday -- I can't crank out 7 miles even with the added challenge! You're a true inspiration, Becky! I'm amazed you even felt up to doing it.

Thank you so much for dedicating your workout to my DFIL. I can't tell you how much that means to me. I've been completely overwhelmed by the kindness and friendship I've found on this board.

You and Mike remain in my prayers. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping us updated, Becky! I'll continue to keep Mike and your family in my thoughts and prayers! How great that he's doing so much better! :)

Yes, thahk you for the update! I have been thinking about your and your DH a lot this last week. So great good news! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.