Cathletic Supporters Nov. 30

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Its my active recovery day so its just one hour of yoga. The past week has been uneven in terms of eats. Sometimes really good (chicken salads with a table spoon of sesame seeds) and sometimes less good (mashed potatoes anyone?) Still over all my weight is about the same. And I even flirted for a day or two with a new low. My goal for the next four weeks is to lose 3 pounds by new years. I'm going back on Protein Power cause I know that always works for me. I'm finding bony bits on my body (knees, wrists, hip bones.) so thats encouraging. My mid term goal is to be down 23 pounds by my birthday in March. And my long term goal is to be down 53 pounds by the end of next year. I haven't been that weight since fourth grade. I'm sure it will feel weird, good but weird.

As for workouts, I had good intentions this past week, but for some reason just did not do Low Max. This weeks rotation is much of the same.
M Wog
T Power max
W Taebo, Kick It (Kick Box day)
T C&W
F (Hi Lo day) Buns of steel fat burner, Kathy Smith Cardio Timesaver (40 min.)
Sa Low Max

How is everybody? I hope that you are all well.

Hi ladies!

RB, have you done Low Max before? I don't have that one and was wondering about it. Sometimes I don't know about high impact...right after I do it I can feel that my knees have taken a bit of a beating, but it only lasts a few minutes and there's no pain during, after, or even way after. I guess that's how it's supposed to be? Like I did 4DS Bootcamp cardio only, and that has tons of jumping. I try to make my thighs/glutes accept the impact, but sometimes it's hard. : )

Let's see, this past week I did 4DS legs, Firm Cardio Overdrive and 4DS calves, Drill Max scrambled cardio blast, Kelly Coffey-Meyer NYC, and 4DS Bootcamp cardio. Yeah, I need to get more weight work in. I think this is what I'm going to do this week, a 3 day split:

Mon - Back/Chest/Abs
Tues - Legs/Calves
Wed - Cardio
Thurs - Shoulders, Bi's, Tri's, Cardio
Fri - Chest/Back/Abs
Sat - Cardio

Hey all,

I am breaking up the 4DS. The weight portios of LIS and HIS are on the "menu" for today and tomorrow. I have been keeping up with eating well and am proud of it. Let's hope I can continue.

Murph

low max

Oh yeah I've done the low max. Its a fun one. And can be done with 8 inches instead of 6 because it really is low impact and that extra riser brings up the intensity. But it really is a lower body workout in disguise. There are a ton of squats!

Hi ladies, did 4DS Chest/Back and abs yesterday, and Gym Style legs (only standing part) tonight. Not sure what cardio I'll do tomorrow. Eating was not bad today, but could have been better. Went to the grocery store today so should do better now.

About to hit the bed! Goodnight ladies.

Me again! Did not work out last night, so I just did 4DS HIS cardio and bi's/tri's/shoulders from Amy Bento's Slow-Mo. I think HIS is my very favorite step routine. This was my first time with that part of Slow-Mo - it was good. There weren't a whole lot of exercises per body part, so I am wondering about that. Hopefully I'll be sore tomorrow!

Hope you all are doing well!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.