Cathletic Supporters Nov. 25

RapidBreath

Cathlete
I'm in the thick of marketing madness aka cold calls and so far not too bad. I'm considering calling people next week not tomorrow being the day before Thanksgiving. Maybe all I will do is cook. I have a turkey. I wasn't planning on having one but it was the cheapest protein available and its a natural one fresh (not frozen.) So Mom bought one. Its 17 pounds and was less than a dollar per pound. Good deal. I have yams. I have flour, butter, potatoes, bread, salad fixings, funny pickled peppers and vegetables, chocolate and nuts for cooking confections. I even have cranberries. Some corn is around here somewhere. Well. I guess thats a Turkey day meal. I wasn't planning on one, I swear. In other news: I have felt less than optimal so when my netflix came with a relatively easy hi/lo workout I paired it with one of my old 20 min workouts for about an hour of hi/lo instead of doing power max this am. I am down a pound or two. I hope to maintain that loss and to add to it in the next week. Some may say thats not doable but seriously, I don't need to eat a bunch of garbage. And since when do roast yams, roast turkey, and whole wheat bread stuffing hurt anybody?

How is everybody doing? I hope that your holiday is a good one!

We are going to my in-laws so no cooking for me. I have been eating well and I hope to continue through the rest of the week. Happy Holidays to all.

Hi ladies, eating has been good. Scale is saying between 146-147, was hovering around 148. So that's good. So the question is, do I eat that pecan pie tomorrow or not? : ) It's not a cheat day...I guess I will find out tomorrow. he he

Did Cathe 4DS legs yesterday and Firm Cardio Overdrive today. I really like both of these workouts. Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone,

Did TLT, Finding Your Core. It was the first time I did it, I liked it. I would have enjoyed it more if my toddler did not try to "exercise with me" and constantly talk throughout the entire dvd. Oh well.

The holiday eating went well. I did not overeat yesterday or today. I am feeling pretty good.

Murph

toddle max?

maybe Cathe could do a video for post partum moms using junior as resistance. And the toddler as cardio run intervals- they are always getting into something making you run.:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.