Cathe's WONDERFUL Customer Service!!

Barbara P

Cathlete
I rewound my Cross Trainer Kickbox/Biceps tape today and it broke!! The tape just broke right in half. I tried a couple of other (unimportant) tapes in the VCR and they played just fine, so I don't think it was the VCR.

However you can't get just ONE of the CTX 6-pack tapes. So I called Step N Motion's customer service. I didn't catch the name of the gentleman I spoke with but he was great. He was very friendly, sympathetic, and helpful; my replacement will be on it's way tomorrow!! It is sooo refreshing to do business with a company like this. I just want to say THANKS!
Barbara P

Ditto, ditto, ditto!!

I must agree that the customer service is awesome! My Cardio Kicks was defective so I sent SNM an email and within 2 or 3 minutes (!) a return email was in my mailbox telling me they would send me a replacement right away! How's that for service?!

I can think of quite a few retailers (and e-tailers) that could take lessons from SNM.
happy.gif

Bev K.

Got the replacement video today!!

I couldn't believe it, but it was there when I got home, on my doorstep!!! That's service! I called on Tuesday night and here it is Thursday Afternoon. Thank you Step N Motion!
Barbara P

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.