Cathe's weight tower.

Cleosmom

Cathlete
Does Cathe have any plans to offer the weight tower used in so many of her workouts? I would love to have one!!!

Does Cathe have any plans to offer the weight tower used in so many of her workouts? I would love to have one!!!

I hope you receive a response because I asked this very question over a month ago and never received an answer.

I remember I researched this a few years ago and found the tower to be super expensive. It's really hard to find that exact one online. After search for dumbbell tower on the internet I found only two places (and they come with the dumbell set...couldn't find without dumbbells):

Vertical Dumbbell Tower & Dumbbell Set | Calibre Fitness
$899.00

Dumbbell Tower with Hexagon Dumbbell Set (DY-DR-1018A) - China Hexagon Dumbbell Rack,Rack
(call for price)

I think she may not offer the tower due to the heafty price. But as much as love it, I'm not paying almost a thousand dollars for a tower. My closet works just nicely for now...lol.

Laura

I have one (not the York brand) that I purchased online from Walmart. Does not come with the weights. I think I paid 99.00 for it. I had to keep checking online they sell out fast. :)

I purchased one from Wayfair.com. It was under $40. It holds 5 sets of weights. They also have another that has a tower on each side and two racks in the middle. So you can put weights on the side or the middle. I think I'll upgrade to that so that I can use the middle two racks for my 25 lb weights, medicine ball, bands, etc. I believe that was selling for under a $100.

SNM posted this on another thread:

They also stated that they printed the cathe logo an applied it to this tower.

hth's.

Thanks Jann! $179.00 is easier to believe then what I found :) I think I may order this! It will fit nicely in my closet and give me a little more floor space.

Thanks for the replies! I haven't been able to check back because of the holidays. I guess I will hold off on a tower for now. I appreciate your input!! Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.