Cathe's New Weightlifting Belts

workout

Cathlete
Hi, did anybody see those really nice new Cathe's Weightlifting belts? I'm thinking of getting to protect my lower back even more. Does anybody use a lifting belt? I've never used one and not sure which one to buy. My waist is 28", should I get the extra small-25in-32in or the small 30in - 37in? Thanks for your help.

1720547581891.png

Hi, did anybody see those really nice new Cathe's Weightlifting belts? I'm thinking of getting to protect my lower back even more. Does anybody use a lifting belt? I've never used one and not sure which one to buy. My waist is 28", should I get the extra small-25in-32in or the small 30in - 37in? Thanks for your help.

View attachment 8849
I used one years ago when I used to lift really heavy. They definitely make a difference. What I immediately like about the STS lifting belt is the waist contour.

My old belt was rectangular and it used to dig into my lower ribs because of my small waist. These look like they would support but be more comfortable. The patterns are also cute?

If I were buying I wouldn’t size up because you might lose support but your best bet is to email with customer service. They’re great about getting me squared away when I have questions.

I have never used one for weightlifting, but a very long time ago, I used my husband's at the very end of my (very overdue) pregnancy! My belly was so big and dropping and seemed to weigh 90 lbs. I would position the belt to go underneath my belly to help lift it up. LOL, haven't thought about that in years.

They are cute, thanks for pointing them out as I wouldn't have seen them.

I used one years ago when I used to lift really heavy. They definitely make a difference. What I immediately like about the STS lifting belt is the waist contour.

My old belt was rectangular and it used to dig into my lower ribs because of my small waist. These look like they would support but be more comfortable. The patterns are also cute?

If I were buying I wouldn’t size up because you might lose support but your best bet is to email with customer service. They’re great about getting me squared away when I have questions.
Hi Lannette, thanks for your response and suggestion to contact customer service, I appreciate it.

I have never used one for weightlifting, but a very long time ago, I used my husband's at the very end of my (very overdue) pregnancy! My belly was so big and dropping and seemed to weigh 90 lbs. I would position the belt to go underneath my belly to help lift it up. LOL, haven't thought about that in years.

They are cute, thanks for pointing them out as I wouldn't have seen them.
Hi Gobias, so glad that the belt helped you feel more comfortable during your pregnancy, I did get a chuckle from your description. :D Thanks!

Hey Workout
Did you figure out how to pick the right size?
Hi Lady Vol Fan, yes, I looked up some info on Google and YouTube on sizing and how to wear it properly. The extra small is perfect. If I would've taken the small, it would be too big. I've used it when doing squats or any exercise where my back/lower back is involved and can totally feel the difference; feel more support.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.