Cathe's June Rotation - Thur-checkin everyone welcom

dorothyrd

Cathlete
Hi, I think I got the right day. Kids are going to a later swim practice so I got to get up at 6am instead of 5AM. YAY.

Doing SH legs and I think swim later today. I am not sure because there are some storms out there. It looks like it has moved on though.

RE: Cathe's June Rotation - Thur-checkin everyone welco...

Hi - a swim sounds wonderful! But I will be doing S&H Chest,Power Hour Abs and Cardio Kicks today. (I hope I'm still able to move & to check in tomorrow -Cardio Kicks always whoops my butt!!).

Have a great day (and workout) everybody!:7

HI everyone. I'm just getting ready to go tackle PS legs. I love this one. I'll check back later.

Hi everyone,

I am taking an off day today, and gearing up for PS legs and abs in the morning followed by a 30 minute walk/run. I may have to substitute MIC hi/lo though, now that I am thinking about it. My husband will probably be gone to work by the time I get to the cardio part, and I can't leave my daughter by herself (don't have a treadmill). Oh well.

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys their workouts! Sandra

Hi everyone. Last day of week 2 for me (ps triceps + mis triceps) It almost seemed like a break because it was so short! I went as heavy as I could and I caught myself cheating. It was on the cross-body kick backs in PS. I noticed my shoulder was up off the bench! I quickly put it back down but then I caught myself on the other arm. OH MY! I really have been dragging my behind out of bed this past week. Is it this rotation that seems to be doing me in? Also my appetite is, well, enormous. -joy

About ready to head upstairs for S&H biceps with some IMAX 2. I had to change the schedule up a bit since I had to take Tues. off and will take Sun. off, also. Yesterday I doubled up with S&H legs, chest and back plus abs. Need the cardio today!
CinDee

Hi ! This rotation has been so great !! This is the first rotation I have (sort of ) completed ! (Not counting our vacation for 9 days !!) I liked all the weight work - feel like I made strength gains.

Only one slight problem, today, Thurs. is a Rest Day. I felt like my legs needed a workout, so I decided to do Leaner Legs. Great !! But, I just looked at the Rotation and see tomorrow is PS Legs !! I don't know if my legs can handle it, but I'll try !
I wonder what the July rotation will be like? I liked this one so much, I may repeat it. What's your opinions on that??

Linda;)

Hi All!

Didn't take a rest day, did Winsor Body Slimming and 30 min. walk/run instead of what was scheduled. Hubby and I have started a walk/run program in the early a.m.

Enjoy your workouts!

Nette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.