Cathe's June Rotation - Saturday 6/21 checkin

dorothyrd

Cathlete
Hi, I think we are dwindling on interest here. Do we want to keep this going?

Today is day of rest for me, and I really need it. I was really dead last night at Masters swimming. If I don't feel rejuvinated tomorrow, I am going to change some things up that I am doing to ease up a little. Although I kind of want to hit it real hard one more week and take a real light restful week during the 4th. I have to see how my body does though.

Hi Dorothy,

Yes, you're right. Maybe some people are doing the rotation, but not checking in. Hmm.

Well, I hope your day of rest helps your energy levels. I skipped my cardio yesterday, but put it back in today. So, yesterday, I did S&H chest in the morning and that was all I did. This morning, I did S&H biceps and cardio kicks. I will take a rest day tomorrow. It looks like there is less cardio next week, so maybe that will help.

I also think that you have a good idea about doing some light workouts the week of July 4th. I will be out of town a couple of days anyway, so it would be good timing.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy workouts! Sandra

Hi everyone. Maybe we when we post the daily check-in we should say everyone welcome or newcomers please join. I'm sure others are doing this rotation.

Anyway, I went golfing yesterday and didn't get my workout in. But it was cardio in away. Today I did S&H chest and CTX all-step. Tomorrow I hope to get back and biceps in. I too, will probably take an easy week after this rotation. I have really enjoyed it so far. This is the first rotation I have ever done. I usually just wing it. Rotations make you work alot harder.LOL!}( I'm curious as to what the July rotation will be. I hope it includes alot of the Intensity series. I'm missing those workouts.
Let's keep posting. We only have one more week to go. Plus, I feel motivated by all of you doing this with me. It really helps to hear what everyone is doing and how we all have to change things around a little.
Have fun, Dallys

Hi All!

Took a rest day yesterday coz I was so pooped. This morning I did S&H Tris (did this 2x this week - coz I am trying to cut down on my chest workout as my chest is really getting very small, am down to a 32A, and don't want it to get any smaller) and S&H Bis and cardio of 10-10-10. Was a pretty good workout!

We're down to the 4th week of this rotation and can't wait to see what the July rotation looks like.

Take care everyone and enjoy your workouts!!

Nette

Hey Guys,
Don't stop !! I have been at the beach for a week and I so missed checking in. I took my step and weights, yes my family understands I am crazy, and did the rotation while we were at the beach. We rent a house right on the beach and the carport is open and is great for working out. I found this out last year and I rented the house again for this year for that reason.

We have a small 9" tv/vcr we travel with so the kids have something to watch their movies on in the car, and once we get to the beach I use it for my workouts !!

It was great, I was up early and working out to Cathe video with the ocean in my view and the breeze keeping me cool, it was GREAT !!

It was killing me not being able to check in. I really found this week easy. I think I have gotten much stronger doing this rotation.
Biceps tomorrow, I am "pumped" as Cathe would say.

Please keep up with the checkin for the Rotation, I really enjoy hearing what everyone else is feeling with the workout.

Thanks
Annette

Hi !
I was on vacation for 10 days and unable to keep up with the Rotation. I did visit the resort's fitness center a few times, and my DH and I did hiking and walking & swimming.

I sure did miss the Cathe workouts. I plan on getting back in tomorrow morning with the SH Shoulders / CTX Kickbox and ABS.

I am really enjoying this rotation. Usually I do Cathe but 'just wing it" as someone else said!! Keep up the great work gals !!!!

Linda;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.