Cathe's June Rotation - mon-checkin everyone welcom

dorothyrd

Cathlete
Hi, just getting this started,

I am going to do SH chest tonight for week 3, I rested 2 days last weekend, because I needed it.

Cid, I feel much stronger, and I am always thick, so I don't think that has changed, but I will go to endurance in July. I doubt if I follow Cathe's rotation because I am doing a swim meet the end of July, and a fun little sprint tri beginning of August, and my focus needs to be on those events and throwing myself into a taper for the meet.

August will probably be endurance.

Hello Hello. Please continute the check-ins. I don't check-in on the weekend because I access from a work computer. You all will be on the July rotation (or in your case dorothy, the other events rotation!!) while I am still lifting June heavy (if I make it). I notice that everyone seems kinda worn out. And Cyd about the thickness - I don't know about that but I do know that I seem to have become an eating machine... Anyway, I'm in the middle of week two and this is the scheduled rest day after the PS/MIS chest + day. I'm trying to hang in but this lifting heavy stuff is tough. I did the rotation as described for back and chest week 2 but I added abs at the end of each...just did the planks/abs of the ctx cardio I was doing. It just seemed 'right' for me. Nette what beach were you at? I'm a beach person and I'm always looking for a new beach!! -joy

Hi everyone,

I did not check in yesterday, because it was my daughter's dance recital and I took a rest day.

I agree with some of you guys that I would like to switch to a more endurance focused rotation for next month. But, luckily, I really have not noticed any "bulking" per se. I have nice definition in my arms that is a good follow-up from the pyramid series that I had been doing. I had not done an S&H rotation in a while, so it has really shaken things up. The only place I tend to bulk is my legs, so I am wondering if I should do two leg workouts this week. I have followed this rotation pretty religiously so far, so I guess I will do it.

I did not measure myself before I started, but I think that my pants are fitting a little looser in the hips and butt area, which is just what I needed. I was still carrying a little extra weight from the winter that I could not seem to shake. I think that this rotation along with cleaning up my diet more and exercising consistently in the a.m. has made the difference.

This morning I did S&H Shoulders, Cardio & Weights Abs, and CTX Kickbox.

Have a good day

Hey,
Did Sholders this AM and ran out of time... over slep... about
to do the kickbox now, got the kids early today so I can get it in
before dinner.
I'm not sure if it is just because it was mentioned, but I think I have bulked up too. I needed it though. I like the thicker look myself. I am so small boned that I sometimes look "boney" it I get too lean. I went through Weight Wathers about 3 years ago and lost 45 lbs and have keep it off with the help of Cathe !!

I love doing the rotations and watching my body change !! Well off to do the kickbox
Annette

Just finished up my workout. I did all that was required for today.:D
I sure felt my shoulders during the kickbox!

upearly, congrats on the 45lbs weightloss. That's great that you have keep it off.

I'm not sure I feel thick or bulked up. But I do see definition in my arms.

Hi All!

Did S&H Shoulders, Winsor Abs (instead of C&W Abs), and cardio of Kickbox. What a great workout. I did Winsor Abs instead of C&W Abs to shake things up. I haven't done the Winsors in a while. I really love the Abs Sculpting coz I can really feel it working my abs. I also plan to incorporate Power Yoga Abs of Bryan Kest this week.

I've also noticed definition in my bis and shoulders. I used to notice bulking of my legs when I first started with Cathe last August, but haven't noticed or felt bulking this time with the Slow and Heavy, even if this is my first rotation using the series. I love Slow & Heavy. I never thought I could learn to like it coz of a lot of feedbacks I have been reading from the forum, but when I tried it at the beginning of this rotation I really enjoyed it. I haven't been feeling sleepy or hungry now, as opposed to the first week, when I would take naps then eat like crazy.

This rotation is coming to an end soon and can't wait for what Cathe has in store for us in July.

Talk to you again tom. and enjoy your workouts!!

Nette

Well, I'm definately stronger. Usually I can only use 5 lbs. on the rear delt lifts for all three sets, but I used 8 for two of them this morning. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. I'm not nearly as sore this week, either, so that's two good changes. I'm wondering if the thick feeling is just in my head...everything still fits, but I'm used to more cardio. Keep up the check-ins! It's great to at least read them if I'm pressed for time. I'm anticipating the July rotation, too, but I'm leaning towards the IS Body Blast rotation.
CinDee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.