Catheisms in LIS!

horsing around

Cathlete
I'm enjoying this series so much and Cathe really seems like she enjoyed creating the series. I've picked on on several "Catheisms." One of my favorites is in Cycle Max when we're climbing a hill and Cathe says, "You should feel like you can still talk to me, but be careful about what you say, I might bite back!"

Anyone else have a favorite?

Lisa

I like that one in Cycle Max too but I have to say my favorite is "Blot and ride"! :eek: I really want the next spin video to be called that!

I just thought of another one. I believe it was in Afterburn. "Who's the boss!" I immediately think of Tony Danza with a vacuum cleaner but then the smile on Jai's face brings me back! Priceless!

"You Give What You Get"

My favorite so far is in AfterBurn during the lunge kicks: "You give what you get, so give a lot!":D

I forget which workout it is (one of the circuit workouts, so AB, AT, or CS) Cathe says "Halfway done". Then half a second later "Halfway done? Are you kidding me." Of course, that is exactly what I was thinking at the time, so I love that moment. It helps me get through the rest of the set.

My favorite is in, I think, Athletic Training, where she's stalling and says "I should make stalling an exercise." At that point, I'm totally in with that idea. :p

I like in Athletic Training when she says "A little attitude goes a long way" while she's sticking out her hip to stretch after the intense leg work. Cute.

I always laugh in during the line taps in Afterburn when she growls, "Buuurn that butt." I'm usually in a good mood at that point because it's almost over.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.