Cathe, Your Surprise Made Me Jump for Joy!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

Thank you so much for your sweet note and amazing gift. It is my joy to support you. Is this the “little surprise” you were originally planning to send? If this is your definition of a little surprise, I cannot imagine what you would consider to be a big surprise! You are very generous! I knew as soon as I opened my package that this one had to be my first workout. I previewed and did Cardio Fusion for the first time this morning. Fun, fun, fun! :7 I can tell you already that it is worth more to me than the price I paid for the others combined! I love having the cardio segments on one DVD. Thank you for taking care of your cardio lovers by blessing us with this fantastic surprise! :) This one will keep me satisfied for months until you are ready to film another cardio workout. I am a choreography lover too, and this workout is a blast with no breakdown. It is right up there with IMAX2, which is a personal favorite! :) Did I mention that I love cardio?! ;-) I love your circuit training and lower body workouts too, so I am delighted with this series. It is time to preview the rest!

The new set with trees outside the windows looks just like the view outside my living room windows. I feel right at home with you and the girls. The picture is crystal clear, and the music is very energizing. I love the outfits and makeup too. Y’all are radiant and naturally beautiful. Everything about this series is sweet, simple, and pure fun. Watching you have so much fun makes me smile. This is a treasured addition to my collection of happy workouts. :) The intensity is just right, and the choreography feels fresh. I love it!

Thank you for shipping the rest of the preorders even after you discovered the freezing issue. You could have made us wait until the problem was resolved. I realize that it will cost you extra to ship replacement DVDs, and I appreciate your decision to continue with the shipping process. I am so grateful that you gave me the opportunity to enjoy these long-awaited DVDs while you are investigating and fixing the glitches. After battling seasonal depression for a month, I filled up with warm fuzzies and literally jumped for joy when I received your gift. :7 This little box of hope arrived not a moment too soon and was a burst of sunshine that inspired me to get back on track again this morning after not working out at all for weeks. :) Thank you, Cathe!

I hope you are enjoying rest and relaxation this weekend and having fun with your family. You deserve a nice vacation. I am keeping you in my prayers. :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Heather thanks for the note of inspiration. I will keep this scripture (1 Corinthians10:31) in mind when I feel like slacking off on my fitness routines. God is the reason for our health and he has certaintly blessed us with Cathe.

Be Blessed.

Remember as long as we lift him up, he will also lift us up!

Amen!!!

Amen, Michelle! God is good indeed, and He has blessed us with Cathe and good health. :) Welcome to the forums. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.