Cathe-You are AMAZING!!!

tex grl

Howdy from the LONE STAR STATE!!!

I just want to complement you! You have got to be the most creative and fun exericse instructor in the WORLD!! My attention span is shorter than a two year old's but your videos are so fun, bright and exciting. I can hardly take my eyes off of them. I never get tired of doing any of your workouts. You have a DVD for all my moods. The quality of your DVD's is spectacular as well.

The 4-day split is by far my favorite set of workouts. Before it was Drill Max. I LOVE the hip hop move in Lower Intensity step and all the drills in Boot Camp. I have so much fun and time flies by. Thank you so much for creating such amazing DVD's.

I hardly ever post anything on the forum but I just had to let you know how much I love your workouts, your teaching style and your crew.

I cannot wait to see what you do next summer. I probably will not post anytime soon because I trust your creativity and I also love surprises. I will purchase any DVD you make!!! :)

Thanks for sending me such a special message Tex Grl. The fact that you normally don't post yet were moved enough to post this publicly makes your note even more special. Be on the lookout for more future workouts. Keep up the great work. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.