Cathe, you are a true inspiration to new moms!

baileybee

Hi Cathe,

Just wanted to say thank you for your terrific workouts! I had a baby boy about eight months ago and have been motivated by how you have bounced back from both of your pregnancies. You look great :) I have lost about 22 pounds since I had the baby and I owe a lot of that to exercising with you each day and eating healthy. The best thing about you is that you're not into fad diets or quick fixes to lose weight. Thank you again for being an inspiration to new moms, Cathe, you are the best :D

Hi Baileybee! Welcome to the forum:) Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy and also on you the success you have achieved with your weight loss/fitness program. Thank you for your kind words, but most of all for staying focused on your goals and committed to seeing them through. You are so right, I do not believe in quick fixes and fad diets. I feel they are temporary fixes which can take their toll on your daily performance and overall health. Thank you for taking the bull by the horns and doing what it takes to get get back in shape, keep in shape, and stay in shape. Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.