Cathe, which workout sneakers do you wear?

hiho322

Cathlete
I've worn Ryka for years, but they seem to be made differently in the last couple of years. I think you mentioned once that you wear Nike. If so, which ones? I'm open to all brands, but need to know which cross-trainers to buy. Thanks so much!

Annie

I know what you mean by the Ryka shoes not fitting the same. I used them for years also, but noticed that they seemed smaller and my feet started hurting during and after workouts. I came to these forums and asked, I was turned onto Asics gel crosstrainers. I 've been using them for a few years now, but now notice that they seem to be making them more narrow as well, but the shoe still feels good. I just have to buy wide now. I also received a pair of New Balance running shoes from my mother and really am liking them. I only use them for my treadmill and some Cathe cardio, but no step. I feel they don't have as much lateral support as the Asics cross training. I've noticed that during her live classes, Cathe seems to wear a lot of Nike. Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks. Yes, I noticed in the live classes and the DVD's that a lot of the class were wearing Nikes. I'd love to know which ones!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.