Cathe......weightloss!

1chica

Hi Cathe,

I discovered you a few months ago on FitTV and am really enjoying your workouts. Why didn't I know about you before? You're a great motivator and make me want to stick with my plan of losing weight. Anyways, I am 5 ft tall and about 50 lbs overweight. I've struggled to lose this weight for several years and now that I'm 35, I'm determined to get it done, but I need your help. I want to be a good and healthy wife and mother. My problem is that I have never been consistent in exercising and I can surely clean up my diet. I've always found excuses, but that will change.

What I need is a personal weight loss rotation created just for me that includes 4 days of exercise for now (since this is realistic for me at this time). I also favor strength workouts, but I know I need more aerobics. Please Cathe or educated crowd, help me. I admire all of you and have learned so much from these boards.

Days I can work out are: Tues,Thur,Fri,Sat for about 1.50 hrs and here are Cathe's workouts I have: (I wish I had them all!)

Hardcores (all but CoreMax & HCExtreme)
BC/ME
PUB/PLB
BS/BF
HSTA

Thanks all for at least hearing me out.

Y

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.