Cathe was a gymnast?

StepEdith

Cathlete
I learned on a VF thread this weekend that evidently Cathe used to be a gymnast!!! I had no idea.

Cathe or anyone what's the scoop on this. I find it very interesting.

My daughter who is 22 now was a gymnast and now she's a runner and I'm proud to say a VIDIOT also and she looks fantastic. She can keep pace right up there with Cathe and crew too. Just blows my mind! She like Cathe just had a new baby (August 31rst) this year and already is right back to her usual size 4.

Edith

I wouldn't be surprised Edith. If you look at Cathe's earliest videos she already has a great shape and she moved with incredible ease. Her talent goes back a long ways. Laura

I know what ya mean Laura I have some of the early vids and it's true she's GOT IT.

I'd still like to hear from Cathe or someone in the know about this. ;-)

Hi Edith! Yes, I was a gymnast for 9 years in my younger years. I stopped in high school and switched over to track and field for a couple of years. At 16, I attended my first aerobic class at Elaine Powers, loved it, and started teaching about three weeks later. The passion never died and eventually brought me to this point in my life. Thanks for asking and congratulations to your family on your new arrival:).

OMG!!! Thanks so much Cathe, this my first reply from you and I'm thrilled.

My daughter will love reading this post as she's the one who really wanted to know.

Thanks for the congrats we have a boy 6lb 12 ounces at birth.

Love
Edith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.