Cathe TV - STS Week #10

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have now started using WordPress for Cathe TV. From now on the best way to view new and old Cathe TV shows is to go to the www.cathe.com home page and click on the image link for Cathe TV. You may also go directly to the Cathe TV home page by following this link: http://tv.cathe.com With our new WordPress layout it is now very easy to find, search and watch any our current and former Cathe TV shows.

Highlights of Show #10 Part A

In this week’s show Cathe Recaps the first week of STS mesocycle #3, discs 25,26 and 27. Cathe then demonstrates several options for lower and upper body using a weighted vest.

Highlights of Show #10 Part

Cathe answers the following question from our Cathe TV forum:

First off, I just finished my 1st. week of STS and I absolutely love it. I don't know why I was nervous about starting. You did an excellent job w/ this series and I can't wait for STS cardio.Now to the question. I just finished Disc3 Legs and found that my forearms were on fire towards the end. When I did the first round of wide stance deadlifts I was using 22.5 lbs. and thought I could go a bit heavier because my legs felt like they weren't being challenged enough. Well, when I got to squats using 25 lbs. then into calf raises, I really started to feel the heat. By the time I got to narrow squats (w/ 22.5lbs), followed by calf raises & then deadlifts my forearms were screaming but I felt I could have gone heavier, at least for the deadlifts. What do you do when forearm burn gets in the way of going heavier?Sorry so long, I think I'm still on my STS high – KC

I was not able to view part B. A message came up that said this is a private video and to be sure to accept a friend request.
Anyone else having trouble?
Part A was fine.

Sorry, been working on other things and didn't notice the problem. Please try again, it should work now.

Is that a new haircut? The color was new a few weeks ago, but the cut is new this week? Its cute, I like it.

Nan

Oh my gosh, that was sooooooo informative!

And timely, too!!!

Last weekend I went to the park with my husband, brother, sister-in-law, and niece. EVERY single member of the group was able to cross the monkey bars except for me.

I had a mini pity party on the ride home and called myself weak and inferior. My husband said, "Honey, I don't think you are weak, per se; I think you just need to work on your grip and forearms."

Putty ball, here I come!!!

Thanks for the awesome information.

Cathe, your hair looks great!!

A lot of what you said may help in my finger recovery. The cast comes off May 7th, then PT.

I hope to be able to start STS again by June 1st.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.