Cathe!!!! Thank you!!!!

britgirl

Cathlete
First of all Cathe Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you got to do lots of fun things with your boys!!! I have been following your May rotation and Friday I did KPC stability ball abs and I did a complete pike on the ball!!! I am so proud of myself!!! I have been doing them with you on each rotation but could never get my legs up and I told myself "just try it and see" and I actually did it!!! As I was doing them with you I was saying to myself boy I am going to e-mail Cathe and tell her I finally did them!!! I have been trying for months to get them right and always had to stop and do just the knee roll in part but I did it!!! I am so happy!!! You rock Cathe!!! See you in August!!! Red Bull Girl Teresa!!!!

First of all Cathe Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you got to do lots of fun things with your boys!!! I have been following your May rotation and Friday I did KPC stability ball abs and I did a complete pike on the ball!!! I am so proud of myself!!! I have been doing them with you on each rotation but could never get my legs up and I told myself "just try it and see" and I actually did it!!! As I was doing them with you I was saying to myself boy I am going to e-mail Cathe and tell her I finally did them!!! I have been trying for months to get them right and always had to stop and do just the knee roll in part but I did it!!! I am so happy!!! You rock Cathe!!! See you in August!!! Red Bull Girl Teresa!!!!

High Five to you Teresa! Way to go. I am looking forward to seeing you do one for me personally on the road trip :7 I want to high five you in person!!!! Keep on piking!

High Five to you Teresa! Way to go. I am looking forward to seeing you do one for me personally on the road trip :7 I want to high five you in person!!!! Keep on piking!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.