Cathe Sets

crm549

Cathlete
I probably should wait until I actually get the new workouts to declare this but I am going to say that the set in the newest workouts is the best Cathe set.

I would followed this by:

2nd - The set in 4 day split
3rd - The set in Shock Cardio/STS.

Has anyone come up with a collective name for these four workouts? The 2010 Workouts?
Hawaii Set Workouts?

Saundra

The clips are really impressive...I'm so glad I pre-ordered, can't wait!

I thought about names....

"The Power Series"

dictionary: an infinite series whose terms contain successive, positive , integral powers of a variable....

why? it marks the introduction of downloads & limitless workout blender possibilities, an industry milestone I think.

Not to mention that "Powerful" cast!:)

Linda

I don't know what to call the new workouts as a group, but I agree about the sets!

I also liked the set in the sash series (?) is that what it's called? I really liked the trees.

I do think the "2010 series" has a nice set.
On the other hand, I think the STS Total Body set looks REALLY CROWDED: with too many people and too much equipment in the space.

There is just one extra person in STS Total Body compared to the other workouts.

But the other workouts don't have so much equipment on the set at the same time. I'm basing my impression not on actual body count, but on my first gut reaction.;)

I don't know what to call the new workouts as a group, but I agree about the sets!

I also liked the set in the sash series (?) is that what it's called? I really liked the trees.

The No Name series.
That is with Body Max 2, Drill Max, LIC, B&G.
I like this set too. It would be 4th on my list.

So we'll have to call this set No Name Number 2.

One thing I'm really glad Cathe does is not change the names of her workouts so even if the set doesn't have a name, I don't have to worry about individual workouts changing names like some other companies do!

So we'll have to call this set No Name Number 2.

One thing I'm really glad Cathe does is not change the names of her workouts so even if the set doesn't have a name, I don't have to worry about individual workouts changing names like some other companies do!
:D Where is the like button?

Of the workout sets I have (which is almost all of them except STS and most Shock Cardio) the Hardcore Series is my favorite. LOVE Low Max, all three Gym Styles, Muscle Max, and having the Core Max and Stretch Max to mix into other workouts. I've used workouts from the Hardcore Series more often than anything else, there's just something about them -- the music, the workouts themselves -- that I always look forward to.

Second for me is the No Name Series (B&G, LIC, Drill Max, Body Max 2) because all four of those workouts get used again and again by me, I love them all!

Third, based on how much I reach for it, is the Body Blast series, because of how often I reach for KPC, Push Pull, Step Blast, and all the others in the set as well. Nine times out of ten, if I'm going to kickbox, I'm going to KPC!

I have to do the new dvd's before I can rank them with these others, and I can't wait!

I really like the backdrop in the new series, always was a fan of Hawaii related theme shows Magnum P.I., Hawaii Five-0, and then there's Gilad.....;).....of course....:eek:

It's bright & cheery....:)......I'm a big fan of cityscapes too!

These are my favorite sets:
1. STS
2. New-2010 series
2. 4DS
3. The No Name series ( B+G, Drill MaX)

I loved the direction they took in STS with the city set, and I love the Hawaii set even more. The room looks so big and bright with both sets, but especially with the Hawaii set. I hope they continue with the scene outside the window themes for future sets.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.