Cathe! Rythmic Step 2????

fit@home1

Cathlete
Hi Cathe. I received your Rythmic Step tape for Christmas. I had been scared to death to try it, being choreographically challenged. Well, I just LOVE that tape! I was so sure it'd be too "dancy", but it's not. It is so much fun! Anyway, I'm wondering if you've got any plans for more pure cardio tapes in the near future?? I sure do hope so.

BTW, the Intensity Series kicks butt!!!! :7 :7

Take care....

Hollie

Hi Holly! You betcha! Its next on the line up, but no film dates have been set yet. I need a bit of a breather, but don't worry, I'll be out of recovery soon;-)

OMG - That is so good to hear Cathe! I haven't wanted to ask about anything new because I *guess* you deserve a break. You've outdone yourself with the Intensity Series. I am hoping you do something similar - advanced - high impact and great new ab work. Thank you for changing my life!

Oh, that is awesome news!!!! I sure do understand that you need a break! I will certainly look forward to your next endeavor!!! Thanks!! :D

Hollie

I am ecstatic. I love the intensity series and have seen some great results with it (I am doing the Blast rotation), but I would love a rotation that includes more cardio--by YOU, of course.

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!

I can't wait to see what you cook up next, Cathe! I had put Rhythmic Step on the shelf for many, many months because I didn't think I could do it. I tried it last week, and LOVED IT. Then I was so mad at myself for not trying it before!

Anyhow, your Intensity Series is so awesome...I received the DVD's three weeks ago and I'm already seeing results. I can't seem to do any other tapes. I LOVE THEM! The music is definitely a huge motivator.

Keep it up Cathe! :)

Jez

Sign me up for the pre-sale now! :7

Cathe you're amazing!

Alexandra

>Hi Holly! You betcha! Its next on the line up, but no film
>dates have been set yet. I need a bit of a breather, but
>don't worry, I'll be out of recovery soon;-)

Oh, that is great news! Enjoy your breather, Cathe, but when the time comes, you can count me in!
-Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.