Cathe,pre-mixed combos for Volume 1?

R_Lam

Cathlete
Hi,
You mentioned the combos you put in for the Boot camp DVD, could you tell us what went into the Imax DVD please? There's a general description at the Home page but you mentioned the software allowed you atleast 10 premixed combos for each series...can you tell us more?

RE: Cathe DVD PreMix Combos

The new Intensity series will feature more chapters than any DVD on the market today. With over 1500 chapter points, this DVD series offers almost unlimited choices.

Imax 2/Cardio & Weights Premix Selections are listed below:

Imax 2
PreMix Intervals 1-5: Includes warm-up, intervals 1-5 and a stretch.

PreMix Intervals 6-10: Includes warm-up, intervals 6-10 and a stretch.

PreMix Blast Mania: Includes warm-up, all of interval #1, and then all of the blast and recovery sections from each interval one after the other, stretch.

PreMix Balst only: Includes the blast and recovery for each interval, one after the other.

Cardio & Weights:
PreMix Cardio & Compound Weights: This premix will contain everything in the workout except the upper body sections.ie; warm up, cardio #1,Compound weights #1, cardio #2, compond weights#2..........etc, abs, stretch

Premix Compound & Heavy Weights: Contains everthing in the workout except the cardio sections;ie. warm up, compound weights #1, Heavy weights #1, compond weights #2, Heavy weights #2.......etc, chest, abs stretch

Premix Heavy weights only: This premix contains only the Upper Body weight sections.

Premix Cardio only: This premix features all the step sections one after the other. Makes a nice time saver step workout.Includes warm up and stretch

This just sounds so incredible!!! You guys just keep getting better and better!!! I can't believe how many workouts we are getting for such a minimal price!!! Thanks a million!!
Sara :-jumpy

Cathe Friedrich is the only businessperson I'm aware of who literally gives you more than you bargained for!

THANKS, CATHE AND SNM!

Annette Q. Aquajock

Cathe, this is so cool. I'm just so glad I was born while you were here!! (Actually you were born while I was here, but you know what I mean!)
Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.