CATHE OR ANY HELP FROM YOU LADIES!

fitat49

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, I’ve been working out with you from the beginning, own all your workouts!! Lately I seem to put on 10 pounds, and regularly work out 6x a week but had been doing aerobic workouts 2x a week only. Would it kick my weight loss in gear to do aerobics 5-6 x a week? But how can I fit in weights so I don’t lose muscle? I appreciate any feedback. Thanks! Lori

Hi Cathe, I’ve been working out with you from the beginning, own all your workouts!! Lately I seem to put on 10 pounds, and regularly work out 6x a week but had been doing aerobic workouts 2x a week only. Would it kick my weight loss in gear to do aerobics 5-6 x a week? But how can I fit in weights so I don’t lose muscle? I appreciate any feedback. Thanks! Lori

How old are you? Weight is harder and harder to lose the older we get.
How is your diet? They say that diet is more important than exercise, when it comes to maintaining proper weight. I wish it were the other way around because I would have it nailed! It’s my eating that I struggle with.
I think metabolic workouts would maintain your muscle, and torch some serious calories.
If you think you are doing everything right regarding your diet, maybe have your thyroid checked?

Just some food for thought.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.