Cathe on television

lisadeangelo

fitness on t.v.

i, too, am very disappointed in what i am seeing lately. everyone is fake and now even the instructors i used to look up to are now joining the ranks of the surgically enhanced:karen voight??? sure looks that way to me. cathe would definitely would be a welcome and real person to look up to and be motivated by.
j

cathe's show

let's face it, everyone.....

WE JUST LOVE CATHE!!!!! WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO HAVE A NEW "VIDEO" EVERYDAY!!
CATHE IN THE FLESH....(the 'real' flesh)

GO CATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whether you can commit to something like that into your life...and still 'have a life' (smile)...is probably questionable. (you do so much for us, making us feel a personal connection to you).... KNOW THAT YOU WOULD HAVE A TREMENDOUS FOLLOWING, IN ALL OF US.....YOUR FANS!!!

WE'LL SUPPORT YOU, AND FOLLOW YOU....NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

thanks for everything cathe!!! hope you're reading this, and know how much we appreciate you!!!

wendy

Cathe on TV

I think that Cathe is too good to be on television. The only television fitness instructor I have ever liked was Charlene Prickett.

Think of why they have those Kiana types. Because sex sells! I am too serious about my workouts to even bother with that ESPN stuff. I consider it stuff for horny, desperate men to watch.

Remember years ago when Showtime had those wretched aerobics segments? I think they were called aerobicize? If anyone remembers them, they were almost obscene.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.