Cathe on QVC

No.
And you probably got a link to the Sports store that is associated with QVC (it carries quite a few items that QVC itself doesn't carry or show on-air).

ok, i had to see for myself........ IT IS QVC, not the sports store...........selling the Discovery store step and high step......so bet she is going to be on there!!!

>ok, i had to see for myself........ IT IS QVC, not the sports
>store...........selling the Discovery store step and high
>step......so bet she is going to be on there!!!

Someone actually asked Cathe (a couple of months ago in the "Ask Cathe" forum) about possibly being on QVC at some time, because it's close to where her club is, and she said she had no plans to do so, and didn't really have time to think about it because of some other things that were in the works.

Oh my gosh! Those were added recently because I do random searches on QVC with Cathe's name and nothing comes up. Can you imagine Cathe on QVC? :D That's the day I'll call the testimonial line for the first time!

Cathe????? Where are you? Are you going to present these products live? If so, please tell us so we can tune in and call too :p

Am I the only one who doesn't think this would be a good thing? To me, QVC doesn't mean "advanced Cathe workouts," it would mean more beginner/intermediate-at-best workouts, to appeal to a large number of people. And Cathe hawking her wares on QVC would mean she'd have less time to spend making new, advanced workouts for us! (She does also have work at the club and a family to juggle as well).

Now, the High Step workout on QVC, with Cedie as the spokesperson, would be fine.

I'd love to be able to see Cedie on TV. See seems so sweet in the workouts, I want to be to see the more of her personality. I also remember the junior high phy ed teachers in my day being Nazi types. She is someone who can help me through those painful memories (our high school P.E. teachers were wonderful, well, except for the tennis coach). Yes, Cedie, I want Cedie!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.