Cathe On Demand and Firestick

Can you use cathe on demand on your firestick? I asked customer service and they never got back to me. I was hoping someone on the forum could tell me or give instructions on how to use the app through the firestick. Thank you in advance.

Yes. I've been using it on my Firestick for a few years now. For the firestick, her On Demand is on one app and her Live is on another. I really like using the live app because there is a favorites tab so now I can have easier access to my favorite live classes. There is also a favorite for the On Demand but I don't use that much. You can do your blender workouts with the On Demand app as well as all her premixes for each dvd. I use to use a laptop but I really prefer using the firestick, it's a lot easier. The only thing with the live app, you have to log out to get each new workout each week.

Thank you for the information. However, I cannot find either app on firestick. I tried manually and voice recording. Can anyone tell me how to find both apps on firestick? Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? Any help or information is greatly appreciated!

Can you use cathe on demand on your firestick? I asked customer service and they never got back to me. I was hoping someone on the forum could tell me or give instructions on how to use the app through the firestick. Thank you in advance.
Yes you can. I have a Firestick and it works fine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.